JC Ehrlich Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JC Ehrlich

3.4

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Tampa Heights, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich (North Tampa Heights, FL) in November 2012.

Interview

There are many interviews ahead of you for this position, but it will be worth it.
    First interviews are with local managers in person, then with their managers via phone and Skype.

Interview Questions

• How are you different from the other sales people they have interviewed?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiating was possible

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich in August 2013.

Interview

Just asked your basic questions. Was a clerk position so it wasn't too much. Brought into office to go over qualifications and asked a couple questions. When applying for another position I was asked more questions and would have been subjected to a panel interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with another employee   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

lengthy process, application, phone screen, then hope to get an interview, interview with mid level manager, second interview with panel, and third interview with Vice President of Sales, drug and driver background. Observation day was offered as well

Interview Questions

• They were big on situational questions. Tell us about that you had to deal with a difficult customer who was not happy with their service. Also questions about your experience in customer service, sales training, sales successes, sales failures.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich (Hampton, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

Difficult interview that was very situationally geared. (Respond to question with an experience that you were in). Suit and tie only, conducted at a hiring conference in an Embassy suites.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you have dealt with an uncomfortable position where you had to confront a subordinate about an issues   Answer Question

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich (Reading, PA).

Interview

I knew the Director and had worked for him previously so I didn't need to interview with him however I did need to interview with a few RSM's. I was honest. I told them what I thought I was good at and I told them areas I felt needed work.

Interview Questions

• They used the job description to generate a few questions however the majority of time it was basic two way conversation.   Answer Question

Marketing Copywriter Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich (Reading, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

The hiring process started with an encounter with the HR representative at the local university internships and jobs fair in early 2013.' In short, I was recruited by the HR person, interviewed by the Vice President of Marketing for Rentokil North America and within a couple of weeks I had agreed to accept the intern position.

Interview Questions

• What can you say to convince me that you have what it takes to be a marketing copywriter?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Uneventful. Because it was an intern position, there wasn't much to negotiate.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich in April 2015.

Interview

Offered an interview after handing my CV in,
    You will have to swat up on the company and get someone to do a pretend interview with you so you get used to answering questions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a job in sales?   1 Answer

Negotiation

As of yet none offered but only got offered the job today

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at JC Ehrlich.

Interview

Why should we hire you? How does your experience fit this position?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you and your boss did not agree.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very long. Interviews take a very long time. After he initial interview It was 6 months before an offer was made.