JEVS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JEVS (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Very long process. I had several interviews over a 3 week period at different locations. After having several interviews, instead of being called to tell me someone else was chosen, I recieved an email. Would have thought that after every step made, this would at least warrant a call.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JEVS.

Interview

Good interview. Microsoft Office test almost convinced me not to apply since it didn't seem geared towards professionals, but it seemed to be a company-wide policy not indicative of individual departments. Staff were friendly and conversation flowed easily. Second follow up interview with additional members of the team. Staff responded very promptly throughout the process.

Franklin Ash Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JEVS (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process took about 2 months. I was interviewed first by the internship program coordinator and then by the supervisor of my placement location. Interview process was friendly and casual overall, but communication between JEVS and my placement site was spotty at first.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in non-profit work? What would you add to our workplace environment?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JEVS (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2014.

Interview

Apply to HR via email.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JEVS (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to HR. Was called in for fist interview with HR and others. Had to take a test on Microsoft Suite to show that I knew how to use various features. Was called back for a second interview. Was then offered a position with the company. Started two weeks later.

Participant Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JEVS (Philadelphia, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

I went through 3 managers during the interview process... Staff was nice and helpful, great orientation and training

Interview Questions

Negotiation

3 days

Behavioral Health Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JEVS in July 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was offered an opportunity to interivew for another position and was hired within 3weeks.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience interacting with funders?   1 Answer