JG Wentworth Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 15, 2017

2.3

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

The hiring process was through a recruiting agency. The process was very fast. I went in for an interview in the morning and spoke with two senior managers. It was very conversational and we discussed training and the scope of the underwriting position.

That afternoon I got an offer. I accepted. The next day, however, I got terrible news that because they're "expanding" and moving to a new building, HR decided overnight that my position was no longer offered, and rescinded my offer.

I had a bad gut feeling after reading Glassdoor and Indeed reviews, but chose to ignore them because it seemed like a good opportunity. My advice? Run far, far away, as everyone else's reviews suggest. This company is cut throat and doesn't care about you.

Mortgage Closer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Woodbridge, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very simple. First was a phone call from the closing manager, then a face time interview with the closing manager. The manager was awesome, very friendly.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JG Wentworth.

Interview

They had a phone interview with me and said they were bringing me on to the second stage of the process. I never heard from them again even after I politely sent a professional email thanking them for the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• It was filled with more about the job description than questions... Just asked job experience really.   Answer Question

Loan Originator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JG Wentworth in September 2015.

Interview

I had 2 phone and 1 face-to-face interview with the recruiter. Those went ok, however, after those 3 steps I had to speak with the sales manager. He was completely unprepared and you could see he had no idea he was going to interview me. He was there for about 3 minutes asking about experience that was not required for the position and then left. Completely unprofessional.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JG Wentworth in August 2015.

Interview

I received a phone call shortly after applying. This was the phone interview. It was no longer than 30 minutes. I went in for one in person interview and was hired shortly after.

Associate Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

took extremely long.. had an interview and then another one... they literally took over weeks to respond. They asked how I would handle certain situations, asked about sales experience, related resume details to the job responsibilities and asked why that would help and why i would be a perfect fit

Interview Questions

• mostly behavioral questions. Asked why i left previous employer   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

I got the interview through a staffing firm. I interviewed directly with JG employees though. The process took about two weeks. Very typical questions, nothing out of the ordinary for an entry level role.

Business Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JG Wentworth in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was quick and to the point. I really liked the woman who interviewed me. She was very personable. There was not too many questions asked, I felt like it was her first time interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel like you ate qualified for the position   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

It was pretty confusing . I was interviewed by 6 people ranging from sales rep to senior management on a 1 on 1 basis. I would think I was getting a job role as a CEO as opposed to a Account Executive

Interview Questions

• What do I know about the Structure Settlement industry? Do you know how we work ( please look this up before you interview)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Radnor, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JG Wentworth (Radnor, PA) in May 2014.

Interview

Got the interview through an recruiter. Prior to the interview date, I was sent information about the company to my email, along with interview etiquette. Both were very helpful.