JM Family Enterprises Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JM Family Enterprises Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

The interview process so far has been great! We did a phone interview and then she asked if I could come in for a panel interview with some of the supervisors. It was really relaxing atmosphere. And you could tell they really enjoy the company they work for which makes me want the job even more! (I find out next week. Wish me luck!)

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you didn’t meet a goal and what did you do to fix that?   Answer Question

Technology Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

The process included 2 different phone calls and a zoom meeting. They asked generic interview questions. The phone calls were generic career questions and the zoom meeting was more IT focused. The zoom meeting included 3 employees.

Interview Questions

• What kind of technology are you familiar with?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very thorough. There was a 45 minute phone interview, two one on one interviews, and two panel interviews, all conducted over the course of 7 business days. The focus of the interview was to make sure I would be a fit for the incredible culture of JM Family. The hiring team was transparent about the opportunity and the questions were behavioral in nature. I could tell everyone involved with the interview process, from the Recruiting Coordinator scheduling the interviews to the Hiring Manager and team I would be joining, were truly invested and focused on making the correct hire. It is the best interview process I have been through.

Interview Questions

• What is the most challenging career situation I have faced and how did I handle it?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (South Florida, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

3 step process, HR review of skills, background. In-person review with hiring team. In-person review with Leadership team. Standard questions based on knowledge, background and skills required for position. Situational questions as well. Enjoyable process. Each interview process was handled professionally. You can sense that this would be a great company to work for!

Interview Questions

• Questions are based on your resume and on the requirements for the position.   Answer Question

Legal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

two-step precess. First was a phone conversation with HR answering standard interview questions. Second was a Skype interview with the Assistant General Counsels for JM&A, SET, and World Omni. The video interview was scheduled to take 20 minutes, but due to technical issues, lasted closer to an hour. Fairly standard interview questions.

Accounting and Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview-general questions related to background and personality. Formal face to face interview-more job specific. Very relaxed. Overall from the first contact to the offer letter it was a month long process. There is a rigorous background check and extensive employment verification process.

Interview Questions

• How did You handle a situation in past position where you were faced with an ethical dilemma.   Answer Question
    • What's your ideal company to work for?   Answer Question
    • What is most important to you in a company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked salary requirements up front and I was offered more than I stated as a requirement.

Finance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (South Florida, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

One phone interview one skype interview skills assessment test and live presentation in front of panel dealt with 3 recruiters each very professional they also explained job in great detail job required 100 percent travel and permanent relocation after eighteen months choice of relocation entirely their choice income slightly below industry standards for similar positions

Interview Questions

• Describe how you handled a negative situation making it into a positive one   Answer Question

Permanent relocation of their choosing concerned me

Auto Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Gastonia, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

It was a Group interview of about 8 people and I and 1 other were selected. An overview of the position was informative. The recruiter interviewed us and I received a call a few days later and came in for a second interview with the sales manager. I accepted and was asked to do a standard drug screen. A few days later I started.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Jacksonville, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Apply online - a little tedious but no worse than other web applications - and then they call for a phone interview and finally a live interview. According to others and their website that is the whole process. Just a phone and live interview.

Interview Questions

• Lots of questions about the time I had spent working with WMS.   1 Answer

Diector IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JM Family Enterprises (Deerfield Beach, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Call from HR, initial phone interview. Not too detailed. Then casual face to face with AVP. Very personal with no pressure. Basically was being vetted for personality and corporate fit in my opinion. The employees there seem to fit a particular quality. All professional, top draw, probably good analogy would be applying to a popular "fraternity" in college. Once they feel good about you, then the actual ability to do the job questions start.

Interview Questions

• how many direct reports did I have   1 Answer