JM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at JM Group

Sort:

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at JM Group (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I came in to the office and met with senior management and a couple of the team, the interview lasted roughly an hour and thirty minutes. We discussed my previous experience and suitability for the role. After meeting everyone there was a basic aptitude test.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at JM Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

Met multiple people discussed history and bbillings and clients and training and development. Met 5 people,. Some really engaging others hated the business, gave a bad image. Great leaders at the time who make the difference to care about the business.

Doorman Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JM Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in January 2018.

Interview

simple the young guy looks like dont know what to say. All were done on one on one interview. after two days they called saying that I got the job