JOOR Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at JOOR

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 48 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in France
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JOOR (France)

Interview

First is an interview with the HR area, where all she does is ask you one question after another without even listening to you or paying attention to you. Then follow an assessment that takes hours to complete. Next step is an interview with the person in charge of the area. Two hours before the interview, the HR person sent me an email to tell me that they had decided not to continue with my profile? Unprofessional company and workers. Don't waste your time.

Interview Questions
  • What motivates you for this job?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JOOR (United States) in Feb 2020

Interview

Should have listened to the red flags on Glassdoor prior to subjecting myself to this process. As someone with 7+ years of experience in this industry and specifically customer service and sales, it is an understatement to say I was grossly overqualified for this position. Phone interview was beyond strange. The recruiter sounded like a child and came to find out she barely graduated college and this was her first job. It definitely showed. She started by telling me her drawn out story of how she got into the role which shouldn't be explained unless I ask as it has no bearing on the position itself. Then we got into my experience which showed she really had no insight to the industry at all as I had to heavily explain things like CRM and B2B platforms. When she was done with her questions she didn't even ask if I had anything I would like to ask and abruptly ended the call by saying I would hear within the next couple of days. 2 days later I received an email from the recruiter letting me know they were going with other candidates with more experience and were so lucky to have so much competition within the role. From what it sounds like this company is constantly churning and burning so I find it hard to believe so many others would take the leap to interview here but who knows. Read the reviews carefully before applying here. Those who end up at this company are 100% correct that the bad reviews are buried with good ones so do your due diligence and save yourself some time.

Interview Questions
  • Just asked about experience and how it pertained to the role and nothing else beyond that.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JOOR (United States) in Oct 2019

Interview

First round with initial screening. Second round technical round around one hour. Austin took second round. He is genuine and good. Third round they will give one coding exercise. If you finish it as per their standards, they will call you for on site interview. Final is on site round. Which will be of 3-4 hrs. Final round, 1. Cultural fit - QA manager or PO will ask you your current company's culture and normal things. 2. iOS Coding round - That will be pretty simple. They will ask to explain your last coding challenge and ask you add some easy feature in that and extend it. They asked me to add image from url and display in to tableview in each cell. Make sure you right clean code and try to finish without google. 3. Technical round - Initially, I was asked iOS questions, Like memory management, Swift concepts, iOS normal questions related to UI. They will ask you to architect an app. They asked me to architect an app, where you update from website, should perform synchronization between website and mobile app. So basically sync between multiple devices. And your app should perform offline mode as well. Prepare this question very well. 4. Behavioral round - Normal behavioral questions. Like why we shouldn't hire you? Tip: Be clear with your answers. I wasn't offered because I think I have one year of experience and to architect and app wasn’t easy for me. I didn't know they could ask me that question. SO be prepared for that question before going onsite. Overall very easy interview.

Interview Questions
JOOR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took 3weeks+. It started with an HR call and then a call with director of engineering and followed with a pair programming call. In the pair programming call I wasn't getting any inputs from the interviewer so manage to complete the program but wasn't the optimum approach probably that's why couldn't go further. If you go forward then its an half day onsite

Interview Questions
  • What are some of the difficult challenges you faced?
  • Two objects were given and basically we had to find difference between the 2 object and output it an array in a particular format and also write the test cases.
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY) in May 2019

Interview

Got a call from one of the tech managers, discussed the company and the interview process. Then had a video interview with one of the engineers and did some coding as well as answered a process question about http requests. After that was an onsite at their headquarters which lasted about 3-4 hours and consisted of a system design whiteboarding session, pair programming, and general interview questions.

Interview Questions
JOOR
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY)

Interview

Overall, I found the entire process to be really insightful and every person I spoke to was super excited about the company, product, and culture within the office. I thought the interviewers were genuinely interested in what I had to say and what I’m looking for out of a next role. Although I declined due to another competitive offer, I have nothing but wonderful things to say about JOOR and all of the wonderful people I met throughout the process. They asked questions to learn more about my previous account management experience and was excited to tell me what excited them about their roles. There’s three rounds of interviewing, where you have one with the recruiter, a video call with a team leader, then a 2 hour in-person session where you meet with several team members.

Interview Questions
  • What do you like most about customer success/account management?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY) in Mar 2019

Interview

I will admit the recruiter herself was nice and the interviewers were okay for the most part. I went through multiple rounds including taking a complicated test. I passed every round and through the final interview, I was even told that with my experience I would be a good fit for the company. My last interview was with one of the senior members and she looked like she did not want to be there and there was a disconnect. And the hiring recruiter asked me to please let them know if I decide to pick another company. Took about 4 weeks of my time with the interviews being over an hour long only to be told 2 days later they are considering others for the spot which makes sense, when one of the team leaders clearly says to me an interview that I would be a good fit for the team. Honestly, if you have a better offer or other companies with speedier processes and offers, take it. Don't bother waiting for Joor.

Interview Questions
  • Can you talk about a time where you had an interaction that you did not know how to solve and how did you approach it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY) in Feb 2019

Interview

Process took 4 weeks. First was a 30 minute phone call where they simply ask about your background. Then was a 45 minute video interview where they asked you to write an automated script in pseudo code. Then there was 3 interviews at the onsite.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (United States) in Jan 2019

Interview

Phone screen with Director of Talent - interviewer was tardy and rushed through the process. Asked me the bare minimum, I researched the company and industry throughly and was extremely prepared. Interviewer did not ask salary requirements which is odd, seemed that this was more of a chore for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JOOR (New York, NY) in Jan 2019

Interview

It was a 4 step process. First was the phone screen (less than 30 min), then a video interview with the director of data analytics (30 min), next a simple Excel challenge (took less than an hour) and finally an on-site interview with 5 people (lasted 2 hours total). The entire process was very organized and the people were fantastic. The HR team answered all my questions and followed up quickly. The only thing that I didn't appreciate was that none of the interviewers responded to my emails, in which I thanked them for their time and wished them the best even after I didn't get the position. I thought that was rude, especially since they gave me their business cards and encouraged reaching out to them. Overall it was a nice experience and I would love to interview again if a similar position opens up.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 48