JVT Advisors Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at JVT Advisors

Contract Interview

Anonymous Employee in Framingham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JVT Advisors (Framingham, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Phone interviewed with the Recruiter, phone interviewed with the Hiring Manager of their Client and then came in for a face-to-face interview with the HM/Client. Waited a few days to hear back. Once I did, was offered the role and started 3 weeks later due to IT issues.

Interview Questions

• What do I current project manage?   1 Answer

Buyer/Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at JVT Advisors (Andover, MA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was phone screened by the recruiter first. The next day I went to JVT office. The following week I went to the company for an interview. A job offer was made and accepted within 1 1/2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why did I leave my last job.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JVT Advisors in April 2013.

Interview

Phone Screen, In Person 2 times, Offer.... Met with about 4 people through entire process. The questions were good and easy... Would suggest everyone to check them out for a new job if they are looking to find something

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JVT Advisors (Andover, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

Met with the HR interviewer who seemed nice. That recruiter's job was specifically to fill internal roles. Was a loud talker. Next met with department manager who I would be reporting directly to, and this person asked the bulk of the questions. Finally met with the owner.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Andover, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JVT Advisors (Andover, MA) in December 2013.

Interview

Internal Recruiter called and did a quick phone screen and then I was asked to come in for an onsite interview to meet with a few different people from various teams. Very easy and painless process. Went over past experience and what I wanted to do going forward.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like recruiting?   1 Answer