Jackson Lewis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jackson Lewis

2.6

Sort:

Paralegal Interview

Interview

Interviewed with the HR and partners. Standard interview questions. Asked to prepare a writing sample after the interview. The interview process took about 45 minutes.

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (White Plains, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

I was recommended by a friend who works there so that got me in the door. Lengthy process lasting several months and with several people. They were very professional the entire time.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (Atlanta, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was a standard interview process. People came in and out and met with me. They went through my resume and asked basic question. Everyone was really nice and easy to talk to. I was able to ask questions and see what their favorite park of working at Jackson Lewis was. I also asked the workload of some associates. It was a great experience with amazing people.

Interview Questions

• They just went though my resume and asked questions based off that.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (Detroit, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview consisted of specific questions about cases I worked on. Why I liked those cases. It then turned to the interviewer asking why I chose certain cases versus other cases that the interviewer named. Also make sure you know about the firm's competitors and how they rank against it.

Interview Questions

• How does Jackson-Lewis compare to other labor and employment firms?   1 Answer

Associate Attorney Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

A friend approached me about a possible opening for the position. We had an informal lunch and afterwards, she asked for my resume. There was a series of phone calls and emails plus several in person meetings. The entire process took approximately one month.

Interview Questions

• Why I was interested in making a move?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process I went through was simple. I had a phone conversation with a Human Resources representative from Jackson Lewis. This person asked me general personality questions along with questions about my experiences with the firm in the past. I spoke briefly with an upper management representative who then referred me back to human resources.

Legal Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis.

Interview

The interview was extremely straightforward but all of the questions that were asked during the in-person interview were already asked during my phone interview. Overall I didn't finish the entire interview process since I chose to accept a position at a different firm because I felt the other firm was a better match for me.

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis.

Interview

Short interviews with a handful of attorneys, followed by lunch with a few more attorneys. It took up one full afternoon all in all, but not too burdensome. All in all, everyone was nice and it was a positive experience.

Records Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I met with the Office Administrator and the Facilities Manager for nearly an hour. They asked if could get the job done and I simply replied that I'd go above and beyond to get things in order. My resume spoke for itself.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with challenging coworkers or uncompromising attitudes?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson Lewis (Denver, CO) in April 2016.

Interview

Hiring was done by an employee, not an official HR person. I got a initial email screening interview, then a phone interview, and lastly an in person interview. It was a relatively relaxed interview with 3-5 of the employees. The thing that bothered me is that I got an offer from a different company & I followed up with Jackson Lewis on the status of the interviewing/position process but I got no reply. I emailed, called, & left a message. Nothing. I've been ghosted by a company! I understand that my contact was not a HR person, but it is still very unprofessional to not respond, especially since they were very good with communication prior to the interview. It definitely gives perspective on how they treat people in general...