Jackson & Campbell PC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jackson & Campbell PC

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Jackson & Campbell PC (Washington, DC).

Interview

Had a phone screen with the HR Manager. Had face to face meeting a few weeks later with the HR Manager, Director of Operations, Accounting Manager and Office Managing Partner. Typical behavioral interview questions were asked. Provided with thorough job expectations from each individual plus their take on the Firm culture.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Campbell PC (Washington, DC) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by email to set up the interviews. After I had my phone interview they decided that they wanted me to come and take a test. After the test I was scheduled to meet with personnel and office services. I am now currently waiting on the out come. Hope I get the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Your most difficult challenge and how you resolved it?   1 Answer

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Campbell PC (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

I was first given a phone interview to determine minor details, my per hour, when I could work and what I hoped to get out of the internship. When I got an in person interview, they asked me about my strengths and weaknesses, how I would describe myself in three words, why I was pursuing this internship and a personal or academic achievement that I was especially proud of among other questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a personal or academic achievement that you are especially proud of.   Answer Question

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jackson & Campbell PC (Washington, DC).

Interview

There was an initial phone interview after they received my resume, and then an in-person interview that followed the phone interview by a few days. The phone interview covered basic questions, such as past work experience, proficiency in social media, relevant marketing or public affairs experience, and typical personal questions, such as greatest weakness.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty simple, although make sure you are able to explain your ideas about the utility of social media in marketing   Answer Question