Jackson & Coker Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with the corporate trainer, very laid-back and conversational. Went over my resumé and reviewed previous employment as well as future career goals and expectations from the company. Very friendly workers at Jackson Healthcare, so naturally good casual conversation during the interview

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Leann is absolutely amazing and makes this an easy process. She made sure I had every tool needed in order to my best from explaining where to park to what would be expected during the panel interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked how comfortable I would be making lots of calls during the day   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Interview

I interviewed with Jackson and Coker. The response time to schedule the initial interview was very fast and they worked around my schedule to find a day and time that worked best for me. The managers I interviewed with were very friendly and professional. Most importantly, I felt comfortable throughout the entire process. The interview went according to schedule, and I heard back from them within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• How has your previous work experience prepared you for future jobs?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I went through an interview with the HR reps and asked to meet with hiring managers from different departments at the Alpharetta office. I had 3 separate interviews, about an hour each. (My interviews seemed to have gone very well.) I was told I would hear back after a week, but to this day I have never heard from them. My follow up emails were ignored. I never received any acknowledgement or formal response after the (lengthy) interview process.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

perform a disc test and then meet with upper management once you pass. takes three interviews, but from what I have heard everyone has had a different experience. meet with CEO in atlanta, go to lunch with other senior mangment, perform 1 week of training

Interview Questions

• work history and how driven you are   1 Answer

Physician Liaison Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by Human Resources and a phone interview was scheduled. After that, I was brought in to an interview with the HR Generalist. Upon completion, I was asked to take 2 computerized assessments and after that I met with the hiring manager. After the interview was over, I was showed around the amazing building and sent on my way.

Interview Questions

• What are your favorite problems to solve?
      What are your least favorite problems to solve?
      Name a time you failed to meet a goal.   Answer Question

Credentialing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

The first interview was with the Human Resources Generalist. The second was with two credentialing managers. The first interview was a one on one and a skills test. The 2nd was to try to scare me about the pace of the office. I was undeterred until they asked if I was up for a little roll playing. We had to pretend one of the interviewers was a doctor and I was trying to get the information from the doctor (who was too busy). I was never a great actor.

Interview Questions

• They asked the general interview questions. What really threw me off was the roll playing.   1 Answer

Compliance Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker (Alpharetta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

First there was 1 prescreen over the phone with the recruiter. Next I had an interview with HR and a test that took about 1 hour. Then an interview with the hiring managers. They called me that evening to offer the position to me. The overall process took about 10 days.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a bout your last position and why are you looking for employment?   1 Answer

Client Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker.

Interview

Interview process was well defined and organized - took about 3 weeks. Recruiter and hiring managers were very helpful and easy to talk to. They have you complete pre-interview DISC assessment and onsite personality test during the interview process. The culture seems very team oriented and is reflected by the outlook of district managers and VPs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a client that you built a good relationship with?   Answer Question

Client Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jackson & Coker in August 2017.

Interview

The Process took 2 weeks. There is an initial phone screening. Then in person interview with 3 sets of people then a Job shadow style interview. Its a waste of time if they don't hire you. If you have no cold calling experience don't go for it.