Jawonio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jawonio

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jawonio

Program Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Jawonio in November 2014.

Interview

Rudest HR person started the process. I was aggressively pursued by a director but I wasn't interested anymore due to how I was treated early on. Really bad first impression.

Interview Questions

• How long have you worked with the developmentally disabled? (duh..)   Answer Question

Too much negative stuff out there on agency and how I was treated in the interview process. If they can't impress me early on, it won't get better once you take the job.

Personal Care Aide Interview

Anonymous Employee in New City, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jawonio (New City, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Quick and Easy. The HR department is very professional. They ask very specific questions on the populations you are serving. Drug test, PPD shot, Interview, Paperwork. HR Department is generally quick with responding.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with assisting individuals with I/DD? Explain how you can effectively serve them   Answer Question