Jeg's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jeg's

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Delaware, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jeg's (Delaware, OH).

Interview

Applied online, about 3 weeks later got an initial phone interview that led to an one on one interview the next week. Interviewed with several supervisors and shadowed a training lead. Took a personality test that was a breeze. Offered a better position then what I applied for. Met great people, everyone was so nice.

Interview Questions

• How have you handled a disagreement you have had with a coworker?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Jeg's (Columbus, OH) in June 2011.

Interview

Full skills test and quick conversation about knowledge base. Skills test was very comprehensive and asked difficult technical questions. Puts your mind at ease that your skill set will match your fellow employees.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing about cars?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Simple

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Jeg's in September 2011.

Interview

I applied with them through another internet job search site, and they responded by email within the day, and called me the next day. From there, you go to one of the retail stores to fill out the application and take several assessments. it took about a week after that to hear back from them on the results, where i was scheduled for an interview.

The interviews take place at the DC in Delaware, which is an amazing facility, from the moment you walk in the place you can tell you're going to be speaking with a very successful company. Expect the first interview to take around an hr. From there, they had me go up to the call center and sit with one of the lead techs, to get a feel for the position. Not sure if that's a normal thing they do or not. They will probably have you take the personality/psych exam the same day as well.

They followed up the next day and scheduled a 2nd interview with the sales manager, again at the Delaware location. From there expect a week to two weeks for them to make a determination. They don't seem to do much hiring, which in a sales environment is next to unheard of, and seem like they very much want to pick someone which they see long term prospects in. In fact, they let me know that 85% or so of the sales team has been there over 10 yrs.

Ill end with how very impressed i am with them as a company, the process was very easy going, and everyone i met was extremely down to earth. Great company, Great products, should be a great place to work!!!

Interview Questions

• What was the outcome of your last review. I have never had anyone ask that before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Their compensation package is very very good right off the bat. Good base pay, bonus, benefits etc. i probably could have got a bit more if i really pushed the issue, but didn't feel the need to.