JetSmarter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at JetSmarter (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

It was ok, seemed too short for the position. They are more looking for an assitant to push paper work than an actual marketing manager. If you actually have experience I would recommend skipping this process.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetSmarter (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There are 3 rounds and the last round is managerial which is the toughest. If you are good with communication and have the convincing power than the job is yours

Interview Questions

• what is your vision to work with such a company   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at JetSmarter (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is quite simple and straightforward. The company cares about your creative streak and help you realize their own growth chart so that you can fit better. Be yourself and focus on the basics.

Interview Questions

• Imagine I’m a prospective client. Sell me this object/Close a deal with me in 3 minutes   Answer Question

Assistant Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSmarter (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2018.

Interview

Meeting with multiple people at Broward location. Must be a cultural fit - young and trendy. Focus on SOX controls and AP functions. General resume questions, no behavioral questions. If you are a cultural fit this is a good place for you.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSmarter (London, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward and efficient. I got my offer the week after I was contacted by HR first. HR is professional and supportive, I received all the updates regarding my application on time. There were four stages of interview - phone interview, face to face one, and two Skype calls. It was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What do you expect from this position? Why would you like to be a part of JetSmarter?   Answer Question

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetSmarter (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

first interview was over phone, it was good, later I was invited to F2F interview, it was in meeting room with department leader and HR, finally I was interviewed over the Skype with global director.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at JetSmarter in December 2016.

Interview

Very professional and well run interview process. It was a 3 stage interview process consisting of an initial telephone interview and two follow-up interviews. From start to finish JetSmarter were very helpful and happy to answer all my questions. They also kept me informed during the process and importantly, kept me informed throughout.

Senior Membership Specialist Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JetSmarter in August 2017.

Interview

Was approached by recruiter and felt that I had a lot of value to add. I ended up going to two very quick interviews in the space of a week before requiring a final interview with the chief commercial operations officer Lolita. Unfortunately, the first time the interview was scheduled it was cancelled the day before. It was then reschedule in three weeks time which was a Skype interview. This time she didn't attend and left me waiting on Skype for over an hour with no response. This was repeated another two times on a weekly basis with no apology and no information as to what was going on. In the end, after two months, four no shows and a very negative impression of this company, I decided not to pursue the opportunity.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about you yourself and your experiences?
      Tell me about your ideas on lead development?
      How would you go about selling a particular product?   Answer Question