JetSuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

JetSuite Interview Questions

2.9

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A few brief phone interviews, then face to face at Irvine Headquarters.
    **The President is an arrogant jerk, yawned throughout entire process, was over an hour late, never made direct eye contact, was constantly on computer, when asked questions about former employers, he would challenge answers. Asked me to sell a former employers product to him.**
    This is a great reason why CEOs and Presidents should not interview, they are analytical tyrants, they run companies they are not people driven....
    Terrible interview, I would never work for a President like him.
    Job opportunity was great and interviews prior to him were outstanding...

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to pitch their company while on first call that only lasts 20 exact minutes.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Several 1:1 interviews, and a simulation of what a day could look like for the customer service department. One of the last 1:1 interviews you could be asked to do a quick math problem, and possibly a geography question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you weren't able to successfully help a customer? And what would you have changed to better fit their needs?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite in April 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview lasts for 10-15 mins. Firstly you will be asked to schedule a time thru a link provided by them, and then they will call you on that date and time. You get to know the person who's going to interview you since it's stated on the website.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Work experience related to accounting or go thru each work experience
      3. Why JetSuite?
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSuite (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening and three in-person interviews. The first couple of conversations were smooth and went well. They were very interested in me and told me I had made a better impression than any other candidate they had interviewed so far. I made time on short notice and it really bothered me that they kept me for hours each time I went in. No one gave me prior warning that they needed so much time, and the worst part was that a lot of my time was just spent waiting because they were not prepared.

The person who administered my assessment completely doomed my performance from the start. She gave me a set of tasks meant to evaluate an ACCOUNTING MANAGER and said they didn't have a more relevant simulation to administer. The proctor corrected the two answer sheets as I alternated working between them. I have proctored hundreds, if not thousands of exams of all types. I have never in my life seen someone grade/correct/mark up a test WHILE the evaluation is proceeding! It was extremely distracting and confusing. The proctor also neglected the clock multiple times during the testing period and did not alternate materials at the same rate as was planned/noted in the instructions. There was also an instruction that there would be a pop-up task at some point during the test, and it did not happen, so I was confused as I saw the time draw to a close and knew the last task hadn't been completed yet.

Interview Questions

• When is the soonest you are available to interview and start if hired?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetSuite in June 2015.

Interview

First step was an email questionnaire. Interview consisted of primarily technical questions and testing your knowledge of the subject. Also discussed qualifications, academics, and experience. As a college student, talked about GPA and the courses taken / needed. Continued to ask questions regarding core classes to see if you know the material.

Bad Experience Interview

Interview

The hiring process is ridiculous. I received a random email to schedule a Skype interview, my interviewer didn't show up for the interview. After it was over I received another email to schedule an in-person interview and got no reply when I requested a date and time. They leave you completely hanging and act like they're high and mighty.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions throughout interview. Nothing too challenging...   Answer Question

JetSuite Response

Feb 23, 2015 – Marketing Director

Our sincere apologies for your interview experience; it is certainly not the standard to which we set ourselves for this process. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment so that we may ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with a follow up Skype interview.The Skype Interview was done by two people and had a lot of Scenario Based questions.

Examples: Give an example of when you did more with less. Describe a time you used humor to diffuse a situation.

Interview Questions

• Be very specific and give solid examples. Use humor as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my university's job website. After a couple of days, I received an e-mail requesting to set up a phone interview. The following day, I interviewed with the Manager of Corporate Soul. He only asked me a few questions like why I was interested in the company and to tell him about an inspirational person. I passed the phone interview and was scheduled to interview in person the following week at the company's corporate office. I arrived early and filled out a paper application. After about ten minutes, two women entered the office to conduct the interview. One was the Manager of Mission Control and the second was a current flight coordinator. They asked me relatively easy scenario based questions to get a sense of my personality and experience. The entire interview lasted about an hour, including the answering of some questions that I had. I felt the interview went well and I followed up with a thank you e-mail a couple days later. I assumed I did not get the position because no one contacted me otherwise.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me the difference between a Part 121 and 135 operation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward.

Pilot Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at JetSuite in January 2010.

Interview

Professional, TMAT format, some technical/CRM... Bring all docs such as logbook, medical FCC.. recomendation letters... Be yourself, be honest, caring. Its not a difficult interview, the people who are hired are the ones that are real down to earth, like a laugh..... If you have issues you will be weeded and fired - you know if you have issues!! remember we are in a small cockpit and they are looking for people who can sit next to another guy for 7days without being a total %$&

Negotiation

easy