JetSuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at JetSuite

2.8

Sort:

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetSuite in June 2015.

Interview

First step was an email questionnaire. Interview consisted of primarily technical questions and testing your knowledge of the subject. Also discussed qualifications, academics, and experience. As a college student, talked about GPA and the courses taken / needed. Continued to ask questions regarding core classes to see if you know the material.

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite in April 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview lasts for 10-15 mins. Firstly you will be asked to schedule a time thru a link provided by them, and then they will call you on that date and time. You get to know the person who's going to interview you since it's stated on the website.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Work experience related to accounting or go thru each work experience
      3. Why JetSuite?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetSuite (Burbank, CA).

Interview

They accepted 94 applicants out of ~200 who showed up to their information session/open house. We were given 90 seconds to share a customer service experience and to explain why we want to be flight attendants. They selected 18 people.

Interview Questions

• We were given 90 seconds to share a customer service experience and to explain why we want to be flight attendants.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetSuite (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

This was my second time at one of their open houses and I must say I saw obvious improvement in organization, as I didn't even get through the door the first time. The second time I made it all the way through to the end, they broke up the selection process into two days. The first day is pretty straightforward, it's all about exuding your confidence, making a stellar first impression, and getting to know the company. The second day is exciting, although a little more intense at times, as this is the F2F interviews. Many situational questions, they like you to be very specific. I received a very positive phone call less than a week later, although I didn't receive an offer they gave me great feedback and said they hoped to meet me again in 6 months. Just the fact that they called and let me know either way meant a lot to me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer
    • What is something good and something bad that a current or past employer would say about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Silent age discrimination is almost impossible to prove, but if you want to experience it firsthand, apply at JetSuiteX. If you are an older applicant, don't waste your time (and money for hotel parking) attending their flight attendant hiring sessions. They continually pass over mature, friendly, highly qualified, well-dressed, well-groomed attractive applicants (many who have solid backgrounds as former flight attendants) with great customer service experience who would treat their passengers like gold. It is appalling to see what types are advanced to their next steps. After you sit through a presentation, Q&A, and a quick break, each attendee must tell a customer service story, in 90 seconds. After another break, in front of everyone, they embarrass and humiliate you by calling your name and escorting you out of the room while the other applicants watch. So unprofessional! It is a very demeaning and condescending process. Run, don't walk, away from JetSuiteX!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

3 Parts of the interview process.
    First, brief introduction about the company from the recruiting team. Then Q&A session, where the applicants can ask more questions about the company and the FA training.
    ~15 mins BREAK. Applicants can leave if they think they're not suited for the job.
    Second part, 90 min. presentation of your most memorable customer service experience.
    ~ 30 mins BREAK
    Back to the room, they announced names and they were assisted to the door which means they didn't make it to the next round. Applicants who stayed were to do the one on one interview and simulator. The situation simulators are situations in the flight and you have to resolve it professionally by acting it out . Examples of these are delayed flight, difficult pax or drunk pax. They will make you do a PA too.
    6 pm to 8 pm evening social. Food and beverage were served. We got a chance mingle with other applicants, the recuirtung team, a flight attendant and a pilot.

Interview Questions

• Q: What will you do if one of the passengers is not wearing a seatbelt while the seatbelt sign is on?   Answer Question
    • Q: What kind of people you don't like working with?   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a situation when you had a conflict with your supervisor? (STAR Format)   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a situation when you missed a deadline? (STAR Format)   Answer Question
    • Q: Describe a difficult situation you've experienced? (STAR Format)   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JetSuite.

Interview

I am not sure why they cut me. All we did is say a 90 second “ best customer service experience” . Then we waited and they cut from 60 to 16 people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Santa Ana, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very simple and straightforward.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

I applied online through my university's job website. After a couple of days, I received an e-mail requesting to set up a phone interview. The following day, I interviewed with the Manager of Corporate Soul. He only asked me a few questions like why I was interested in the company and to tell him about an inspirational person. I passed the phone interview and was scheduled to interview in person the following week at the company's corporate office. I arrived early and filled out a paper application. After about ten minutes, two women entered the office to conduct the interview. One was the Manager of Mission Control and the second was a current flight coordinator. They asked me relatively easy scenario based questions to get a sense of my personality and experience. The entire interview lasted about an hour, including the answering of some questions that I had. I felt the interview went well and I followed up with a thank you e-mail a couple days later. I assumed I did not get the position because no one contacted me otherwise.

Interview Questions

• Please tell me the difference between a Part 121 and 135 operation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening with a follow up Skype interview.The Skype Interview was done by two people and had a lot of Scenario Based questions.

Examples: Give an example of when you did more with less. Describe a time you used humor to diffuse a situation.

Interview Questions

• Be very specific and give solid examples. Use humor as well.   Answer Question