JetSuite Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 28, 2017

2.8

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetSuite (Burbank, CA).

Interview

They accepted 94 applicants out of ~200 who showed up to their information session/open house. We were given 90 seconds to share a customer service experience and to explain why we want to be flight attendants. They selected 18 people.

Interview Questions

• We were given 90 seconds to share a customer service experience and to explain why we want to be flight attendants.   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetSuite in July 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview with chief pilot. Asked a lot of questions about my background and how many employees I had managed in the past. He also gave me some projected expansion info about Jetsuite.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know how much experience I had in corresponding and dealing with the FAA.   Answer Question

Airport Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetSuite (Las Vegas, NV) in May 2017.

Interview

Received a call 1 day and asked to interview the next day. Panel of four people conducted the interview. It lasted for about 50 minutes. At the conclusion of the interview was told that a decision will be made the following day and all candidates will be advised regardless of the outcome of the interview. Well, no followup phone call.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Horrible...it took forever...no communication for days so I didn't know where I stood. HR is completely inept because they even contacted someone in my department recently asking if they were still interested in the position. They had just hired him! He works down the hall!

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

A few brief phone interviews, then face to face at Irvine Headquarters.
    **The President is an arrogant jerk, yawned throughout entire process, was over an hour late, never made direct eye contact, was constantly on computer, when asked questions about former employers, he would challenge answers. Asked me to sell a former employers product to him.**
    This is a great reason why CEOs and Presidents should not interview, they are analytical tyrants, they run companies they are not people driven....
    Terrible interview, I would never work for a President like him.
    Job opportunity was great and interviews prior to him were outstanding...

Interview Questions

• They will ask you to pitch their company while on first call that only lasts 20 exact minutes.   Answer Question

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at JetSuite (Irvine, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Several 1:1 interviews, and a simulation of what a day could look like for the customer service department. One of the last 1:1 interviews you could be asked to do a quick math problem, and possibly a geography question.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you weren't able to successfully help a customer? And what would you have changed to better fit their needs?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at JetSuite in April 2016.

Interview

It's a phone interview lasts for 10-15 mins. Firstly you will be asked to schedule a time thru a link provided by them, and then they will call you on that date and time. You get to know the person who's going to interview you since it's stated on the website.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself
      2. Work experience related to accounting or go thru each work experience
      3. Why JetSuite?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at JetSuite (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I had a phone screening and three in-person interviews. The first couple of conversations were smooth and went well. They were very interested in me and told me I had made a better impression than any other candidate they had interviewed so far. I made time on short notice and it really bothered me that they kept me for hours each time I went in. No one gave me prior warning that they needed so much time, and the worst part was that a lot of my time was just spent waiting because they were not prepared.

The person who administered my assessment completely doomed my performance from the start. She gave me a set of tasks meant to evaluate an ACCOUNTING MANAGER and said they didn't have a more relevant simulation to administer. The proctor corrected the two answer sheets as I alternated working between them. I have proctored hundreds, if not thousands of exams of all types. I have never in my life seen someone grade/correct/mark up a test WHILE the evaluation is proceeding! It was extremely distracting and confusing. The proctor also neglected the clock multiple times during the testing period and did not alternate materials at the same rate as was planned/noted in the instructions. There was also an instruction that there would be a pop-up task at some point during the test, and it did not happen, so I was confused as I saw the time draw to a close and knew the last task hadn't been completed yet.

Interview Questions

• When is the soonest you are available to interview and start if hired?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at JetSuite in June 2015.

Interview

First step was an email questionnaire. Interview consisted of primarily technical questions and testing your knowledge of the subject. Also discussed qualifications, academics, and experience. As a college student, talked about GPA and the courses taken / needed. Continued to ask questions regarding core classes to see if you know the material.

Bad Experience Interview

Interview

The hiring process is ridiculous. I received a random email to schedule a Skype interview, my interviewer didn't show up for the interview. After it was over I received another email to schedule an in-person interview and got no reply when I requested a date and time. They leave you completely hanging and act like they're high and mighty.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions throughout interview. Nothing too challenging...   Answer Question

JetSuite Response

Feb 23, 2015 – Marketing Director

Our sincere apologies for your interview experience; it is certainly not the standard to which we set ourselves for this process. Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment so that we may... More