Jetro Cash & Carry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Jetro Cash & Carry

2.7

Inventory Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Very smooth, making you feel comfortable with direct questions and also providing you with information about the company. The whole process was for about three weeks, two interviews with the store manager and Corporate office. Having read about the company history and having done some research definitely helped me in the process not at Jetro only but I truly believe this is a key for any job interview. Having read about the company history and having done some research definitely helped me in the process not at Jetro only but I truly believe this is a key for any job interview.

Interview Questions

• About work experience and goals achieved   1 Answer

Negotiation

be informed. I truly believe this is a key for any job interview. ask questions, do a search on the internet, review your resume and make sure you can add value to the company. be confident. The whole process was for about three weeks, two interviews with the store manager and Corporate office. Having read about the company history and having done some research definitely helped. The whole process was for about three weeks, two interviews with the store manager and Corporate office. Having read about the company history and having done some research definitely helped.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry.

Interview

I met with the recruiter at a college event first and then she gave me her contact information. I contacted her and she contacted me back in a matter of a week or so. Then, I went to the interview after a date was set up.

Accounts Payable Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I was greeted warmly asked my name and who was I there to see. I filled out the paperwork I was unable to access from home. Spoke with the manager and then the supervisor

Interview Questions

• What was your duties as a AP Clerk? Describe how your previous experience matches the role you are applying for?   Answer Question

Junior Buyer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (Chicago, IL) in April 2018.

Interview

A phone screening with the recruiter. They get to know you, ask about your interest in the role and past experience. Then an interview with the VP of the company

Interview Questions

• How would you define your excel skills?   1 Answer
    • How would your previous boss describe you in three words?   Answer Question
    • How would you describe yourself with three words?   Answer Question

Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (Miami, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

The best way is to go online and apply for the location your looking for. Then go in and fill out the in-store application. After your done ask to speak to a supervisor or manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Cash Room Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was called to meet with the manager, they hour by bunches and waited about an hour to finally get interviewed. Fairly easy. Then I was asked to take a drug test, passed and then I was told I start the following week.

Freezer Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jetro Cash & Carry (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

It was nice and the manager was very receptive to my skills. They asked me to come back to the office after I went to see the department i'd be working in. The then proceeded to hire me as a manager. This isn't the position I applied for but, they liked my interview and my previous skills.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an angry customer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I applied for a $7.50 per hour job and went home with a job paying $13 per hour and 50 hours a week mandatory. 10 hours per day.