Jim Henson Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jim Henson Co. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jim Henson Co.

Creature Shop Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Jim Henson Co. (Burbank, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got a phone call to set up an interview. I went in and was interviewed directly by my would-be boss (who was so lovely that I'm still, months later, recovering from not getting this job). Very casual and comfortable experience; you even get to sit in their awesome conference room surrounded by creatures as you're interviewed.

Interview Questions

• How do you go about a day at work if you aren't explicitly assigned tasks by a superior?   Answer Question

AA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jim Henson Co. in February 2009.

Interview

I used to work there and left on very good terms. In fact, a handful of people of various levels of management got me the interview and put in good words for me. The interview went well, long, in-depth, a lot of banter before it started. I was even shown where the new person would sit, presumably me, before they walked me out the door. It was poor form that they never even called when they said they would have an answer in two weeks. I even followed up once, giving them an extra week, and never heard a word. No letter, no call, no email, nothing to say they went a different direction. It was quite disheartening that they would treat former employees this way.