Jindal Steel & Power Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Jindal Steel & Power Interview Questions

Interviews at Jindal Steel & Power

2.9

GFT Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

Round 1- Group discussion,Round 2- Case study based on different problems faced by the industry which was to check the analytical skills and also how a person handels different challenges. . Round 3- personal interview.

Interview Questions

• Case study on different situations and problems faced during day today activities.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (New Delhi (India)) in October 2019.

Interview

Firstly fillup the form with all personal details with education & previous details of work and leave for reason, how much time to work from home to Wrok place & then take written Test of accounting entries for 1 hour & then ask some questions.

Interview Questions

• What is ideal ratio of current Assets?   1 Answer
    • What is the TDS Rate of Commission and Exemption ?   1 Answer
    • What the TDS Return Date?   1 Answer
    • Where does closing stock show in Trial Balance ?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Chennai (India)).

Interview

The placement process was one day, starting with online test consisting of technical and aptitude questions followed by psychometric rest. Results were announced based on the performance. The next round was GD followed by technical cum HR round. There is no elimination in GD. The technical cum HR round was easy, they just asked the basics.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

It was good.. Had few rounds to understand your overall suitability for the organization. The basic check is I'd you could fit in with the jindalite culture and have necessary technical skills.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

It was a long time ago. The process was well organized. There was a Group Discussion as well and was followed by a panel interview. The process was preceded by a written test on the model of GATE.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (New Delhi (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

Process was of 3 round
    Written test including technical questions. Aptitude was of moderate difficulty.
    GD round which was non eliminatory and topics related to Current affairs were asked.
    Technical interview having very little HR questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power in April 2019.

Interview

The selection process consists of an online test followed by an interview. The test and interview questions were straightforward. later there was an HR round which has more weight for the selection process

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself and other questions are based on the resume   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Indore (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Which u like I m ready to give exam and any interview I m able to do anything for the gud one nd I want to join u as soon as possible

Assistant Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power.

Interview

Interview process was simple but lengthy. There were multiple rounds, one for technical questions, other for HR. Overall very systematic process. The entire process was very transparent and fair. At the end the candidates were informed about the shortlist.

Instrumentation & Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jindal Steel & Power (Kolkata (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

day 1 -> online round -> aptitude and technical (mainly electronics and control theory) organised by METTLE
    day2-> ppt followed by extempore and personal interview

Interview Questions

• they asked subject of intrest since mine was process instruments and process control
      so
      questions are like
      1 -> types of temperature sensors their types range and compensations (thermocouple , rtd ,pyrometer,thermistor)
      2->level sensors that u have seen in your industrial training, and for a particular size of tank which is better. (displacer, radar, ultrasonic etc)
      3->types of flowmeter , and how dptx can be used for flow measurement whether it is linear or not
      4-> types of flipflop and some related information regarding these why it is called flipflop
      5-> difference between microcontroller and processor ,to draw pin diagram of these
      6->why only 4- 20 ma signal
      7->software on which i have done plc and scada , information regarding OB , FB, FC,DB
      and to write ladder logic for a given situation
      8-> information regarding controller (pid) tunning ,which type is used when and their ploblem and solution and for a given condition which controller should be used etc   Answer Question