JobGiraffe Interview Questions

Updated Sep 30, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 13 of over 13 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at JobGiraffe

JobGiraffe

Application

I interviewed at JobGiraffe

Interview

The interview process wit JG was seamless. Deb was always on top of everything. Following up when she received information, keeping me posted on the process & helping me tremendously with interview support.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for our company?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2019

Interview

This started with an email to Karen Rae Horwitz the President of Jobgiraffe in April, 2019. I was preparing to move to Carol Stream and seeking employment in the area. I was shocked when Karen reached out to me and made suggestions on bettering my resume. I was put in contact with Kris Piet who advised me to take the Data, Excel, Typing and Word assessment. She had my back and encourage me to retake the Data (93%) scoring much higher. I spoke with Kris Piet about this job June 27, 2019. I received an email a few days later letting me know that a decision would be made the following week. I start July 8th, 2019. I absolutely adore Kris Piet. She is a true professional and I would differently recommend her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2019

Interview

Kris Piet is exceptional! In less than 2 weeks, Kris saw my resume, presented my resume to a company, and coached me. I was offered the 1st job I applied to. Kris Piet is a gem! I highly recommend her. Thank you, Kris!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2017

Interview

I received a telephone call from THE BEST RECRUITER: Julieann. Since I had time to spare, we began the interview immediately. Julieann took detailed notes on my responses and was very encouraging.

Interview Questions
  • What is most important to you in a job: Salary or Location or Daily Responsibilities?

Anonymous Employee in Geneva, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Geneva, IL) in Apr 2017

Interview

Brandi was friendly at Job Giraffe and was open to hearing my needs in my job search. It took some time till she found a good fit but she made it happen quickly once we set the interview. Great follow through!

Interview Questions
  • Type of job qualifications- testing Microsoft/ excel

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Chicago, IL) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was super casual, we just talked and went over my resume. They told me they would contact me with any positions they thought I would be interested in. Jobgiraffe is supposed to help place you in jobs. They send your resume out to the companies and if they are interested help you set up an interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

JobGiraffe

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at JobGiraffe in Apr 2016

Interview

Open office area. The attitude of the person in the 1st desk to greet you was less than welcoming. I felt like I was bothering her. When I met with the Rep I talked to on the phone. She said she didn't receive my resume. I found it within 2 seconds. When she printed the email I sent. She obviously didn't look on the other side. Whoop...there it is. Why is she employed and I am not?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Vernon Hills, IL) in Jan 2016

Interview

This woman flat out told me with only 3 years of experience and no college degree, she would have a hard time placing me. And even though I currently have job where I'm being harassed, I'm lucky to have it and my salary, and maybe I should stay where I am. It's been months, haven't heard a word or peep from her. Spent hours working on the skills tests, she never gave me my results.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to give up such a high salary when you don't have a degree?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Schaumburg, IL) in Dec 2015

Interview

Interview went well and was super easy. The interviewer was really friendly and asked all the right questions. I felt like she had a genuine interest in what I was looking for and wanted to help me. She got me an interview with a client almost immediately. That interview went well too however they choose to go with another candidate. Although I didn't get the job I would absolutely work with JobGiraffe in the future.

Interview Questions
  • What types of positions are you looking for?
  • Would you consider less salary if there is room for growth?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I interviewed at JobGiraffe (Schaumburg, IL)

Interview

The interview went great, testing took a while so I had spent a few hours there. I felt positive about a good outcome at that point. Then we discussed the position I was interested in however, it wasn't technically available because the employer was talking about possibly hiring someone a different way. The only other position that was a good match was a dead end position - no opportunity for growth. So I declined to pursue that one. I followed up with my recruiter numerous times throughout a couple weeks and she had no new info on the position I was interested in, no new leads, and seemed to be bothered by my follow up calls. I have yet to hear back from Job Giraffe with any new opportunities.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 13 Interviews