KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

JobGiraffe Reviews

Updated Jun 30, 2022

Found 54 of over 108 reviews

5.0
JobGiraffe President and CEO Karen Rae (no image)
Karen Rae

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "She helped give interviewing advice, as well as what to bring to said interview.(in 4 reviews)
  • "Great communication, great follow ups, and excellent recruiters(in 3 reviews)
Cons
    There are no cons to display at this time.
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0

Grateful and Excited

Jun 30, 2022 - Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Continued follow up phone calls and emails through the entire process. Diane Padilla was wonderful. I loved the opportunity to walk through my career and identifying my 'favorite things'. Diane's due diligence helped identify that a critical attachment was not 'attached' to an email response. Thank you again for your call Diane~ I am grateful for you and JobGiraffe.

Cons

None to report at this time

2. 5.0

OVER JOYED

Apr 8, 2022 - Data Entry Specialist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Understanding Date Entry Specialist (Current Employee), Chicago, IL – April 8, 2022 Job Giraffe working with an amazing lady. Patty Browar We spoke like old friend. I explain my working history and my future needs she totally got it. She followed up with me and was an team effort. I am so grateful I found Job Giraffe and the lady who reach out to me

Cons

Nothing at the moment. If I think of something in the future I will update

3. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company, Great experience

Feb 26, 2022 - Project Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Job Giraffe has been a god send. Diane Padilla helped me secure my new job quickly. From the time of resume submission, she made was always pleasant to interact with. She made the process seamless, was very responsive and followed up with any questions I had. Prior to my interview, Diane ensured that I had everything I needed for a successful interview. I am eternally grateful for Diane and Job Giraffe for the worthwhile experience. I would definitely recommend friends and colleagues because I believe they can help anyone find their right fit.

Cons

I have no cons to report.

4. 5.0

Great Experience

Jan 13, 2022 - E-Commerce Manager in Chicago, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with Patty was a pleasant experience and she is very determined to find a role that will make you happy. It was quick and professional.

Cons

There were no cons throughout the experience

5. 5.0

Excellent 3rd Party Employee organizer

Jan 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Hanover Park, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I was helped by Diane P. in finding a job that I'm currently working with full time. Diane was extremely helpful, resourceful, and friendly throughout every encounter with her. She helped give interviewing advice, as well as what to bring to said interview. She even helped me in reaching out to my current company when I was going to show up late during my first week. I was pleasantly surprised with how smoothly and quickly Diane helped me find a job.

Cons

The only issue I had was that JobGiraffe uses a blanket summary of the company that you would be applying for. I was happy with the company I ended up working with, nonetheless I do wish I knew the end company ahead of time instead of not knowing until applying and gaining more information after that point.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Job Giraffe is a good company run by an ethical CEO

Nov 8, 2021 - Customer Service
    Business Outlook

Pros

Initially a few years ago I had had a bad experience with one of the recruiters doing a temp job for this company, and a wrote a scathing review about it on this site. ("Job Giraffe Will not Stick Out It's Neck for You!!" is what I wrote. ). I also sent an email to a couple of the executives notified the company directly that I was not happy with the way I was treated. But I have to say the very next day I got a long concerned letter from the CEO Karen saying she was sorry that I'd had such a bad experience. She went out of her way to investigate the incident, and then we had a long conversation about what had happened; and then I could eventually see that this was likely just one bad recruiter at the company that was acting on her own volition and who soon left the company and is no longer there. The CEO went out of her way to investigate the situation, make it right, extend her apologies, and offer my any help I might need in any future job searches. I was very impressed with how she handled it so I am officially taking back my original negative review and now giving Job Giraffe a positive one. Any company that would reach out to a disgruntled former employee like that and bend over backwards to make things right; just out of sure niceness; has surely got the right values and does respect it's employees; in spite of what I initially thought.

Cons

The only con was the original recruiter who is no longer there and clearly doesn't represent the values of the company. That problem seems to have been eliminated.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Worked with a fantastic recruiter at Job Giraffe!

Oct 22, 2021 - Human Resources Coordinator
    Business Outlook

Pros

Recruiter I worked with was genuine, straight forward and kept me updated on what was happening.

Cons

I have no cons; my experience was great from beginning to end.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Working with Diane was a great experience. She was attentive and very on top of things.

Oct 15, 2021 - New Hire in Tinley Park, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diane really helped gather insight into prospective employer.

Cons

Enjoyed my experience with job giraffe very much!!

9. 5.0
    Current Employee

Thank you for everything Diane.

Oct 1, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

I really enjoyed my experience working with Diane. She kept in touch with me every step of the way, making my job search easy and comforting. Diane is very supporting and wants the best for her candidates and I greatly appreciate her attentiveness. Her goal alongside with mine, was to get hired. Thank you for everything Diane.

Cons

None. I am completely satisfied about my experience with JobGiraffe.

10. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Diane is awesome!

Aug 11, 2021 - Customer Service Representative (CSR)
    Business Outlook

Pros

Diane is awesome & found me a job almost instantly. Not only did she communicate to me about the job, but she was also interested in how my in person interview was! She also relayed any information from the employer to make me comfortable during the waiting process.

Cons

There wasn't anything bad about this process / experience at all.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 54 Reviews

JobGiraffe Reviews FAQs

JobGiraffe has an overall rating of 5.0 out of 5, based on over 108 reviews left anonymously by employees. 99% of employees would recommend working at JobGiraffe to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, JobGiraffe employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.9 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at JobGiraffe. This rating has decreased by -1% over the last 12 months.

99% of JobGiraffe employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated JobGiraffe 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 5.0 for culture and values and 5.0 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at JobGiraffe to be senior leadership, management, career development and the cons to be workplace .

Popular Careers with JobGiraffe Job Seekers