John Swire & Sons Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 80 of over 80 interviews

Campus Recruiting9%
Employee Referral3%
HardAverageEasy

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons in Dec 2021

Interview

The online case interview in a group of eight is mainly discussion. But the case is very long and contains a lot of content. After the discussion, the interviewer will ask questions one by one, and the more questions are more difficult.

Interview Questions
  • In addition to the ranking of topics, what other factors need to be considered that will affect the decision
    Answer Question

John Swire & Sons

Application

I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

Conducted via Zoom due to COVID-19. Asked very open questions about the company's business & decision making. You need to have a deep thorough understanding of its business as well as the region in order to give a good answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons in Nov 2021

Interview

Swire management graduation program positions 4 questions and nearly conducted near 12 mins Online interview by Hirevue 2 normal questions and 2 creative questions Why chose Swire and why this position ? ? and forget

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hong Kong

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons (Hong Kong) in Nov 2021

Interview

There were 4 questions all having 1 min of prep time and 2 mins of speaking time. 2 of the questions were personal based and the other 2 were company based

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

Fail in an assessment center. The next stage is a group interview. The assessment centre is conducted online. The numerical part is much harder than the previous year.The analysis part is in average level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 months. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

It was a panel interview for the finale. There are both industry related questions and behavioral questions, so have to prepare well for the industry you are applying for. Better to have a good understanding of company’s value and culture .

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

Failed in first round. Group interview on a business case, 15 mins reading about 15 pages slides, be prepared to be focused and read fast. 20 mins or so discussion. No presentation. HR ask questions according to what you've discussed, sometimes to the whole group, sometimes to one specific person. Not everyone got a question.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

It was shorter than expected. Asked about previous experiences and a few questions regarding management, and be prepared to show them confidence. I didn't get the offer but it was a good interview experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

John Swire & Sons

Application

I interviewed at John Swire & Sons

Interview

I applied for the mt position in swire group this year 1st stage: apt test (numerical, verbal and logical) 2nd stage: video interview (4 questions, 12 mins) the questions are competency-based, which involves in personal background and experience, and understanding of the Group's business

Interview Questions
  • Why Swire group? What factor will you consider when you are going to make investment in Swire Group?

John Swire & Sons

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at John Swire & Sons in Mar 2021

Interview

Group Discussion, enter the microsoft team meeting and was given some time to mingle with others but no one was speaking... Then, read the case including the topic and objective of the discussion in a given period of time. Start the discussion with group mates. Lastly, HR held the Q&A section.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 80 Interviews