Johnson County, Kansas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson County, Kansas

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas (Olathe, KS).

Interview

Group interview with seven employees. The interview was very organized and efficient. They asked good questions,it was conversational and very comfortable setting. The process was very easy and they got back to me quickly. Had two interviews and received an offer the day after my second interview. They offered me a fair salary.

Senior Hazardous Waste Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mission, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas (Mission, KS) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview process was fairly straight forward. The hiring manager and supervisor meet you at the facility for a few questions about your experience in the environmental industry. They want to hear about safety and compassion for the environment. Afterward you get a tour.

Systems Administrator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas (Olathe, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

Applied online, found job on dice.com (I am sure if you applied now you'll be redirected to their HR site, which is not that bad to navigate).

ROUND 1
    There was an initial phone interview with LAN Manager, basic questions
     - tell me about yourself
     - quick 365 on your experience
     - your hobbies
     - ever worked in a group environment
     - biggest customer base supported

ROUND 2
    I then went in for a face to face interview. I think there were around siz people including the manager around the table, each person asked me techincal questions:

- whats are hte FMSO
     - CMD lines to troubleshoot AD and DC
     - Exchange 2010
     - AV and GPO
     - Server 2008
     - VMWare
     - SAN
     - DNS DHCP
     - Why is a mans hole round?

ROUND 3
    Meet and greet other people from the department
    Lunch

Interview Questions

• Why is a mans hole round?
      SOme questions about FSMO is threw me
      Exchange 2010   3 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't. The County runs strict grading salary lines. I got an offer either i accept or decline...

CIO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas (Olathe, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

Great experience. A couple panels, a day long process. Very engaged interview panelists, cogent and direct questions. I felt welcomed and challenged at the same time. Lot's of discussion about values and character, hard focus on making the company a high performing organization and to excel at providing world class services to the residents of the County.

Interview Questions

• Didn't have one - although the questions were focused on values and character this is what I was hoping for so it worked out great.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very simple - they offered me a job and a reasonable increase in salary and I accepted.

Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Johnson County, Kansas in November 2011.

Interview

Straight forward, 2 separate interviews with 2 clinical leads. They were assessing cultural fit and clinical competence. As expected. It did take longer than usual for them to offer after the final interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked for a writing sample in the form of a discharge plan.   Answer Question