Johnson Service Group (IL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Johnson Service Group (IL) Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Johnson Service Group (IL)

Senior Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL).

Interview

4 total interviews including a cognitive/personality test- surprisingly quite accurate- Two meetings with VIP, one with two different panels: business account executives with recruiters and next with the administrative team.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL) (New York, NY).

Interview

This not one of those lame interview processes where they ask you ridiculous hypothetical questions. It is more along the lines of: tell me about you, what motivates you, etc. This was one of the reasons I chose JSG before taking much of any other interviews. They run it how you should unlike a lot of other staffing firms.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL) (New York, NY).

Interview

Informal, easy, no real interview questions. A lot about your background and previous experience. Can you perform the job that they want you to right this second, and nothing about what your future goals are..

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL) (Spokane, WA) in May 2016.

Interview

DO NOT APPLY FOR JOHNSON SEARCH GROUP. They are a dehumanizing company that makes their applicants feel bad about themselves. If you are looking for a company where all of the employees only care about the money they make, then this place is for you. If you are someone who cares about others, then do not waste your time even applying or interviewing. First, there was a phone interview where I was invited to come in for an in person interview. At the in person interview, the interviewer was a complete jerk and there would never be a day that I would ever work for that awful man. Thank god the interview was in person because it taught me how terrible the culture and the company really is.

Interview Questions

Johnson Service Group (IL) Response

Jun 8, 2016 – Social Media & Sourcing Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We're sorry that you were unhappy with your interview. It is certainly not our goal to dehumanize anybody. Our Account Executive roles in ... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL) (Spokane, WA) in January 2016.

Interview

was contacted by management. Phone screen and then asked to come in for a interview. It went well, took a test for personal traits, contacted a few days later and then offered. It was a great process actually.

Interview Questions

• Are you a Farmer or a Hunter   1 Answer

Maintenance Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Johnson Service Group (IL) (San Jose, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Went directly to the Santa Clara Water District to interview with them, not Johnson Service Group. When the Water District decided they wanted me they told Johnson and all I did with them was fill out the employment paperwork. I was interviewed by two people in management positions and it was very casual, mainly asking about my experiences in the past and what makes a great working experience/environment.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I would be okay working with chemical pesticides.   1 Answer