Jupiter Aluminum Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jupiter Aluminum

Assistant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Jupiter Aluminum (Hammond, IN) in January 2017.

Interview

Very detailed question about your work background. They wanted to know if I could verify having a high school diploma and if I had ever been fired. The human resources department was pretty challenging to get past because they went through my complete history. Once you get past HR you are hired. You must pass a drug test and background check process.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw someone stealing something?   Answer Question

Assistant Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammond, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Jupiter Aluminum (Hammond, IN) in March 2011.

Interview

I was called in to do my initial interview by the head of HR. He gave me a tour of the company, explaining the different departments and their function. He seemed very interested in making sure I was placed where I could do the most good for the company. After the initial interview I was interviewed by the two supervisors of the finishing department.

Interview Questions

• Why I had so many jobs within the last five years.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Unlike an executive position I was hiring in as what is generally described as a laborer position. Unfortunately there were no negotiations on salary or benefits. Jupiter Aluminum offered what they offered. You either excepted it or you turned down the position and sought employment elsewhere.