Jyve Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 14 interviews

1.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Jyve

Jyve

Application

I interviewed at Jyve

Interview

Very smooth interview process. HR and hiring team were kind and professional, and the process was very speedy. Team went above and beyond to ensure I felt valued throughout the process.

Interview Questions
  • Do not remember actual questions
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Jyve (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Smooth interview process. Basically interviewed with different members of the tech team including backend, QA, mobile, etc. The process gauged my ability to think through common problems they may face. Their team is very friendly and overall supportive. Their recruiter (Sinead) in particular goes out of her way to see how I was doing with the process. Would recommend working with her.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Jyve

Application

I interviewed at Jyve

Interview

Spoke to the recruiter on the phone and was invited to an onsite a week later. I scheduled an onsite interview but had to decline due to accepting another offer after not hearing back. A day later the director calls me and emails me telling me they will be moving forward with another candidate. Not sure why you would invite me to an onsite if you already had a candidate you were going to hire.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Jyve (San Francisco, CA) in Oct 2019

Interview

Definitive A+ coordination, communication, and overall candidate experience. I was contacted by a recruiter. The entire process took a little less than 1 month, and consisted of two phone interviews, followed by an on-site interview with 7 team members. The entire interview process was quite smooth, with extremely smooth communications and updates relayed throughout the process. Due to outside circumstances I am forced to decline the offer, but honestly an excellent experience and team all around.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Jyve (Austin, TX) in Aug 2019

Interview

Very easy two part process. First part is setting up an account and watch a few online videos. The second part is a bit more problematic. They have you go to a work site for 4 hour "interview and evaluation". What they tell you is that they want to see you work and determine if you would be a good fit for the team. I have no issue with this. What I do have issue with is that the 4 hour "interview and evaluation" is unpaid work. So basically you work for 4 hours at the end of which you may or may not get the job, but you definitely won't be paid for the work you performed. At that point I decided not to pursue the matter any farther.

Interview Questions
  • Are you allowed to wear headphones while on site?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I interviewed at Jyve (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The HR lady sent me two emails asking for both a phone interview (the email was copied from a template with [insert the position]) and another email asking for a Sql test. Had to email back to clarify which one I should do first. Even if I got 100% on the sql test, the hr lady ghosted me for a couple weeks and I had to constantly follow up with her. When I was talking with her on the phone, she was condescending, arrogant, and uninterested, which left a very bad impression on the company. The entire interview process is very unorganized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Jyve (Denver, CO) in Jun 2019

Interview

Flew through the interview process with multiple levels of recruiting and upper management. Told was the "frontrunner," then the process with their Director of Recruiting started. It was a very informative, professional, desirable process until this happened. The Director of Recruiting, newly into role and company, dropped the communication multiple times and multiple weeks. She told myself I was the clear frontrunner and there should be information coming up, asked for references (never called them), made it appear I had the job without a doubt. Ignored me again for over a week, then called me after 7pm my time, left a message on a Friday, ignored me again when I called back on Monday. She continued to ignore me until that Thursday, called again around 7pm my time, very unprofessional. Informed me that they went with someone else, I asked if it was someone from who they aquired business from, she became silent as if it was I had known insider information when it has been public in my market. She went full pr protection so that I didn't have negative feelings about Jyve (I know very influential people in the industry). She then tried to make small talk after informing me they went with someone else and asking if I would still be open to working for them (presumably in below my current career role and well underpaid). I would say to not waste your time with the company that has no clue how to be professional yet.

Interview Questions
  • They ask situational questions, background information to see how far you can manage and lots of rapport based questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Jyve (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019

Interview

First telephone interview with security consultant- went very well and positive i was asked about my general computer knowledge, where I had worked, and my daily job duties - also many questions about my back ground since I have many years in the industry

Interview Questions
  • I was asked about additional non technical skills, which fall outside of my computer related skill set, as the interviewer wanted to know more about my personality

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jyve (Portland, OR) in Oct 2018

Interview

They ask you 4 questions and have you record the answers on an app. The questions are basic interview questions. You can practice, watch and re-record answers if need be

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle situations where customers are upset at you and it’s not your fault.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Jyve (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2018

Interview

There is a video interview where they show questions on your laptop/phone and you have 1 minute to answer them then you submit the videos for each questions. It’s super easy

Interview Questions
  • It’s usually a question asking you about what you did in a difficult situation at work or something
Viewing 1 - 10 of 14 Interviews