Kärcher Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.5

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kärcher (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Had two excellent interviews via phone and was told to expect a call "next week" about traveling to HQ in Denver. No call or email came so I followed up. Despite multiple calls and emails, I never received word back. Finally emailed them and told them I wasn't interested if this is how they treat people. This elicited an almost immediate reply from them where they stated "there was a big misunderstanding." No misunderstanding. They lied to me, never replied to multiple contacts and then tried to deflect their poor treatment of a candidate. This was two plus months ago and I'm told the position is still open.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Nothing really challenging or tricky.   Answer Question

Interview

Met with all representatives in all departments. They all asked me questions about my resume and my work experience and how I came to the position I am at now

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kärcher (Denver, CO).

Interview

Overall a very odd interview experience. After submitting my resume, the communications I received were very short and provided no information, even leading up to the on-site interview. They had a consultant set-up the interview. When I asked questions about the initial interview (who I was meeting with, etc.), she didn't know anything up to the point of being rude about it. The initial round of interviews went well. While there, one individual asked me some very odd questions and made jokes some people may find inappropriate "we will just gas the workers at the plant vs. moving them to the new facility to save money", etc. I wasn't bothered, but he was a little odd.

I received few questions, mostly warning me about the challenges Denver has with Corporate in Germany. Appears to be lots of internal issues between the countries. That was their biggest concern and wanted me to provide air-cover with Germany.

The second round of interviews went well again. I was told a decision was to be made in a week. Then heard it would be another week. I followed-up a week after the deadline. Then I followed-up again after the holiday break. They never emailed or called to say I didn't get it. It was an investment on my part to take their test and devote two days of interviews away from my current job. I would have appreciated a "thank you, but no thank you" email. Overall, not the most positive experience.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to leave and come to a smaller company where Germany makes all of the big decisions.   Answer Question

Product Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Kärcher.

Interview

I was applying online for an internship abroad within the Kärcher group. After an initial telephone interview with an external recruiting company I got invited to the Kärcher AC which included an interview with representatives of the product management department and HR, a short presentation and some group scenarios. I got offered the internship the day of the AC.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Kärcher (Denver, CO) in December 2011.

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call asking me to come in for a one on one interview. Interview took about 25 minutes. Focused mainly on prior work experience as well as why I would be fit for the job. Ask a few questions regarding specific formulas and calculations, but were pretty basic so I assume it was just to weed out those who were not at all qualified.

Praktikum Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnenden (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kärcher (Winnenden (Germany)) in February 2016.

Interview

Nach dem Hochladen meiner Unterlagen bekam ich von einer Praktikantin schnell einen Anruf für die Terminvereinbarung. Dann wurde ich zum Hauptsitz eingeladen für ein Gespräch. Ein Personaler und mein künftiger Vorgesetzte haben am Gespräch teilgenommen. Diese lief sehr professionell.

Strategischer Einkäufer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winnenden (Germany)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Kärcher (Winnenden (Germany)) in August 2012.

Interview

Vorgesetzter und Personalreferent haben das Gespräch geführt. Ein klassisches Vorstellungsgespräch mit typischen Fragen. Ich sollte meinen Lebenslauf selbst vorstellen, meine Erwartungen vorstellen. Anschließend wurde mir die Tätigkeiten und Aufgaben der Abteilung genannt, und was genau von meiner Stelle erwartet wird