K-Designers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

1.7

Marketing Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K-Designers (Salt Lake City, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

Dual Interview first day with Operations Manager the second day with Sales Manager. Both were very friendly and explained the job in detail. Spent a couple of hours with both of them. They did not expect an answer from me right away, understood when I told them I needed to discuss this with my wife.

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Gold River, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Easy, If you have any experience and a pulse you can get an interview. I found the Interview easy and didn't feel like I was hired for my talents.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience? What are your Goals?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at K-Designers.

Interview

I was contacted by their recruiter. He set up an interview in person. I was interviewed by their sales manager. He asked only one, very general question about my background. He interrupted me and he started talking about himself. It was a long monologue, on and on about how much hundreds of millions and billions he makes. The whole interview was pretty much about his money stories. Needless to say that he didn't sound convincing, definitely he didn't sound professional and classy. He also told me that he never gives his cell phone number to his clients so they don't bother him. Oh boy! I take a pride of my customer service excellence! I also noticed that their office certainly doesn't look like that anyone makes big money there. Plain, white walls, mismatched furniture, no decoration nor smiles from two other employees. Overall, with my all respect, this is very sad place! Good luck in your job search! I wouldn't recommend this business. It is 100% commission based, you will pay all expenses while selling their product. Mostly, it doesn't smell on success.

Interview Questions

• Unfortunately, I was not asked any question but general introduction: tell me something about yourself?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cordova, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K-Designers (Rancho Cordova, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy process they call set up an in person interview, walk in and get hired on the spot. They don't go into detail about your work history or qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something interesting about yourself   1 Answer

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Portland, OR) in December 2016.

Interview

I felt the first interview was realistic. The manager was professional and straight forward. He told me all of the salesmen he'd hired the previous December were all gone for one reason or another. That was the first red flag. The second was that I'd be expected to cover all of my own expenses. The third was I'd be expected to travel throughout Oregon and WA. He explained they work an area at a time. Not a biggee, but I'd be expected to work a 6 day week and possibly long daily hours to make the good money his best salesmen were making. I'd hoped to cover a territory near to my home. I was told I'd be putting 40k miles a year on my car. The anticipated costs are $10k a year, but this he said is covered because their salesmen were all making $60k+ a year to start. When I got home I looked up the company on Glassdoor and I became concerned with the negative comments. I always take them into consideration when reading them. More people are ready to tell the world of bad experiences as a form of revenge. In any case, I felt too much concern to waste my time going any further. I have disregarded negative past employee comments and paid dearly for doing so.

Interview Questions

• The questions were about my background.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at K-Designers (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

The interview was typical upfront sales interview. Much of it was inquiry about my previous work and also detailing what the job entailed. There were three interviews in all. It is important to ask questions about the job so that you could be completely informed.

Interview Questions

• What was your past earnings?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward with the commission detailed.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2016.

Interview

With only a 5-minute phone interview before a provisional offer of employment was made, I find it hard to believe this company has much of a legitimate future. Began to do research before I called back in to turn down there offer. I found that while many felt their training was decent, the fact that your training period is unpaid tells me that they do not believe in their own product.

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working?   1 Answer

Independent Contractors/Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K-Designers (Omaha, NE) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone Call to set up first interview. Day one (First Interview of three (3) Total with Three Different Managers) If you did well, you received a call back to schedule the second interview etc.

Interview Questions

• What were you future plans working for a company like theirs?   1 Answer

M D In Portland OR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Portland, OR) in December 2015.

Interview

First interview I did not like the branch manager. Then the second I liked him but a felt he was not telling the whole story. The manager was very enthusiastic and said he was a straight shooter. Now I keep wondering why he keeps putting me off. Is he on the up and up

Interview Questions

• Can you work wekends
      What have you done in the past   1 Answer
    • Do you have a car   1 Answer

Negotiation

Have not got that far which is kind of crazy because he keeps putting me off

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gold River, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K-Designers (Gold River, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Everyone gets hired, A lot of questions asked, and does not really ask about qualifications. Barely asks about previous jobs or background checks. No real description about the job. Would not do it again.