K2 Consultants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

K2 Consultants Interview Questions

Interviews at K2 Consultants

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (Hartford, CT) in September 2014.

Interview

Found the ad on craigslist, applied and was called very next day. First interview was 3 days later, I came in 30 minutes early and was immediately seen by the CEO (K. Allen). It was a 5 minute conversation "Hey! -insert bad joke- Do you like sports? What do you want to do with your life? Are you a positive person?" Convo done. That afternoon got a call back for 2nd interview, which turned out to be a lunch date (shadowing the person). That... well it when well. But a lot of the company's specifics that they show you turns out they're not as straight forward and are much more complicated than what the happy go lucky sale people tell you. Then you'll get hired and start immediately unless you majorly screw up. Like one of their more positive aspects is that they are SUPER into Integrity, so you steal on their watch (ask for water cup and get soda at lunch or even talk about how you got a job don't that sounds shady) they won't hire you. If you're too cocky on their watch- they won't hire you. If there's another interviewee with you and the interviewer and you don't outshine them (without being rude), they won't hire you.

Interview Questions

• Are you motivated? Do you enjoy sports? What are your hobbies?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (San Jose, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview and entire process felt forced. The pay is not comparable with the level of education and real life work experience I have obtained. In conducting my research on this company, I noticed there is only between 1-10% closing rate, so the notion of any commissions being earned seem highly unlikely..

Interview Questions

• If I'm interested in selling door-to-door a min of 50 houses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (Hartford, CT) in September 2013.

Interview

Great communication! They responded promptly. Friendly staff.

Interview Questions

• They had me describe a time that I did something wrong and how I handled it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT) in March 2013.

Interview

Decent office setup. They tell you it is At&T fiber optics. They do not tell you it's door to door sales, and there idea of marketing is walking around odd neighborhoods all day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the 3 best things about you. Be quick on your feet.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (Hartford, CT) in November 2012.

Interview

All happened in 2 days. Phone call one night, interview the next and then first day of training the day after.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, just a bit of background on myself and my experiences. They will ask you if you are a leader.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations... work on commission only going door to door. Not worth your time.

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT) in December 2012.

Interview

The overall experience was great! From the phone call, the staff at K2 Consultants was very friendly. The first interview I had was pretty short, but they said it would be. The second interview was a shadow of an actual employee which was cool because I had the chance to see what a typical day is. The person I went out with was very professional and explained the position well. The cover pay during this interview as well!

Interview Questions

• Some questions that really make you think about yourself from a new perspective.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT) in May 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview. Can you work full-time? Is the location reasonable? 1:1 Interview with manager on duty.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected. Mostly about employment history, strengths and weaknesses and hobbies.   Answer Question

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

It is not that hard to get hired in my eyes. There are two rounds of interviews, one is brief and the next one is a full day walk through of the job. They kind of beat around the bush of the actual work which consists of door to door sales.

Entry-Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT) in September 2012.

Interview

Emailed one day after applying online through Monster, stating that I would be called within a few hours. Got the call from them, asking if I could come in the next day for an afternoon interview. Went in, sat for two others who were interviewing before me, and then had a 15 minute interview with the owner, didn't get to ask her any questions, and was told I'd find out in a few hours if I had made it to the next stage of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary...just what are your 3 strengths, what do you do in your free time, what attracted you to this company   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at K2 Consultants (East Hartford, CT) in December 2013.

Interview

Initially contacted from my resume posting on Monster. An appointment was made for a first interview via phone. The interview took 15 minutes with very specific questions asked. These questions centered around working with others. At the finish, I was told that if I was chosen for a follow-up that I would be called that evening.