KASCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KASCO

2.8

Sort:

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KASCO.

Interview

Basic questions through 1-2 rounds of interviewing. Meet with all different people to see if you fit in. If the purchasing manger likes you, you will get hired. Not much more to be said but just don't do anything dumb in the interview and be likable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Training Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KASCO (Saint Louis, MO) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then an in person interview. After about a week I was called in for a second interview where I interviewed with multiple people and potential co workers. After that I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with a difficult co worker and how did you resolve your issues?   Answer Question

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KASCO (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2014.

Interview

They will initiate a phone interview then a face interview with your new to be boss, then HR and finally management where after that they will ask if you want the job.

Interview Questions

• Experience with electricity and assembly and break down of equipment.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KASCO (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

Called for interview, met with a Team Leader for face to face interview, that went well. Then Kasco flies you to the HQ in St. Louis, puts you in a very nice hotel, with morning and dinner meals included, gives you a tour of the HQ while you meet and interview with multiple members of staff and management there. Literally the best interview process I've experienced.

Field Inventory Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KASCO (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly laid back. You will not get grilled on S.T.A.R. scenarios. You will speak with several different levels of management. If they're interested, be prepared to spend a couple hours in the building