KBM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KBM Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at KBM Group

Statistical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harrison, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBM Group (Harrison, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

First, HR talked with me, she is very nice and just asked some basic question; then the same day she scheduled the second phone interview with VP, director and other staff, then 2 weeks later, I got the onsite, we have a nice talk, but the director asked some detail questions, I did not do a very good job.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?
      What's your top 4 position for your career?
      Tell me about course xx? and what's the best method do you think in this course?
      Test on basic SAS code, such as merge
      1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KBM Group.

Interview

Interview Process was fairly easy. Interviewed with four people, divided into two groups. They were very friendly. However, it is very important to know what to company does and be prepared to be able to explain your entire resume. (As you already should) The people are nice as well.

Interview Questions

• Experience, how it can benefit the company, college education, etc.   Answer Question

Digital Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KBM Group (Richardson, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

inital phone interview for the position. After speaking to a lower-level employee, I spoke to a manager. They asked me general questions about my resume and previous experience. After the phone interview, I was called back a couple of days later with an offer. The offer was take it or leave it - non-negotiable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you solved a difficult problem   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation. Take it or leave it