KCI Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KCI Technologies

2.2

Sort:

Intern Interview

Interview

Initial communications consisted of a couple emails, application, and then followed by a phone interview. Very little bargaining of wages/benefits occurred in my position.

Interview Questions

• entry level position did not include any difficult questions beyond my past experiences and explaining why my experiences would benefit the company in the potential position   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks Glencoe, MD

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Sparks Glencoe, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

Quite easy and technical rounds. Accompanied by vice president and technixal managr who he asked couple of technical question on my experitise. Work culture is pretty good, with good work-life balance. The technical manager is extremely knowledgeable.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Dallas, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview is all about the qualification to do the job and everything related to it. Teamwork is also expected from an individual as you may be required to collaborate with other teams around the country. Be truthful to your answers.

Negotiation

Exchange of emails. Then drug testing. Then I negotiated once more after the client liked the quality of my workmanship which I worked hard to attain and as they added more responsibility. They gave me a jump from Design Engineer to Senior Project Manager. I always give my best because I consider myself an owner and also get rewarded in return.

GIS Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Sparks, MD) in February 2012.

Interview

First there was a phone interview, about an hour long. Then they brought me in for a face to face. Again about an hour long. Pretty informal panel discussion. A couple project managers and a couple developers asking me questions and telling me about the kind of project work they could offer.

Interview Questions

• Mostly softball questions about work I've done and projects I've worked on. Nothing too technical. A few HR questions about salary, perks, etc.   1 Answer

DESIGNER III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Charlotte, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was a very causal conversation with three project managers. Really felt like they were real people, not corporate drones. I felt very excited for the direction of the company. The company is growing like crazy. They contract for a large power company in the area and have to charge according to that companies rates unfortunately.

Practice Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sparks, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Sparks, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

Interview was very basic. Placement was already determined and offered based upon experience with firm and proven track record. I was approach by firm's upper management after they had learned that I was looking for my next opportunity. I have had many years working with firm, so my interview was practically my experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you start tomorrow? (I had hoped to give two weeks notice)   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated vehicle allowance, and a more detailed bonus structure.

Security Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KCI Technologies (Mobile, AL) in December 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with KCI-PT vice president and ADT Tech PM. One interview was sufficient for my hire, for the contract duration.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was difficult. Had to stay away from home with minimal travel assistance.   Answer Question

Territory Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KCI Technologies in February 2015.

Interview

Recruiter seemed inexperienced with phone interviews. We spoke for maybe 5 minutes before she said, "Oh you were refereed, the hiring manager will call you in a week." I followed up 3 times in the next month and never heard back from the internal recruiter OR hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position?   1 Answer