KIDS FIRST Swim Schools Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Germantown, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools (Germantown, MD) in May 2014.

Interview

Submitted and resume via Craigslist, when I came in for the interview I filled out a short application just one page of personal info and one page of questions, met with the manager for about 20min basically going over the job and what I had written down. Then I had to complete 3 days of training.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waldorf, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools (Waldorf, MD) in June 2012.

Interview

Quick and easy. The whole experience was very laid back and managers spend most of the time getting to know you as an individual to see how you will fit in the the environment.

Swim Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools (Chantilly, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

I called the location and was immediately scheduled to an interview. After I turned in my application and resume I had to come in 2 other times to observe other instructors. After observing instructors I then had to attend a training. After the training I was eligible to instruct.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what makes adults different from children. They also asked if I have any swim experience.   Answer Question

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools (Mount Pleasant, SC) in December 2013.

Interview

I corresponded by email, set up an interview at the facility. Was sent an application to print and bring with me, when I got there he already had my resume printed from my online application

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to be a swim teacher ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

He offered me the position, said I would be paid $10 an hour and it will go up!

Swim Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Falls Church, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at KIDS FIRST Swim Schools (Falls Church, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

I was asked about previous jobs, my ability to swim, and experience with kids. There is no back ground check, or criminal history checks. The interview is one on one with hiring manager. They ask you to shadow for two days to prepare your for their training class.

Interview Questions

• Have I been on a swim team before.   1 Answer