KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KLM

3.1

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Humble, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Humble, TX) in November 2018.

Interview

It was a very easy going interview. They were very nice and respectful. The interview only lasted at about 30 or so minutes. They called me in for a second interview after that.

Interview Questions

• Why am I qualified for this job?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was refereed by a friend. my friend called my one day and ask me if i wanted to go for an interview and i say yes. when i got there every one was very friendly. so did my interview with the station manger, and after the interview. i got the job right way.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KLM (Valencia, CA).

Interview

hire thruogh a temp agency coworker are not frienly

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Wilmington, DE) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. the one who interviewed me was very nice and accommodating, and he made me feel relaxed. I was able to communicate effectively with him. He asked me about my work experience and we talked a little about my duties at my previous job. H e also told me what my duties were
    going to be if I was offered the job. I was asked to come for a second interview. I would like to tell aspiring candidates that they must be prepare for everything in this life for it is not the will to win but it is the will to prepare to win that counts

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

It was commission and I didn't have available transportation then to be going around seeking for customers

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was quite nice, they asked a lot about text mining, text classification etc., covered lots of machine learning basics, like how to handle data imbalanced problems, how to clean data, how to choose models. The interview was quite professional and nice, lots of interactions.

Interview Questions

• Do you know about the random forest?   1 Answer

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in May 2019.

Interview

I applied online, got invited for an interview. I had the interview with hr and member of the team. The process was unusual, the attitude was so arrogant and unfriendly. We have decided to not proceed on further however while they give feedback, they don't hesitate to make uncomfortable personal comments as well. Gladly the answer was negative, I wouldn't want to work in such negative environment.

Interview Questions

• KLM operations and history, theoretical knowledge of OR   Answer Question

Operations Research Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KLM in May 2019.

Interview

I applied for the position through KLM career website.
    I've got a call from the HR to arrange an online interview and agree on a date and time.
    They were three during the interview, each one from a different department/division.
    The questions were not too difficult, the panel was looking for simplified answers to be understood by common people (who are not in OR or optimization domains) since it is a "consultant" position.
    As agreed at the beginning of the interview, the decision was taken once the interview has finished, the three disappeared from the screen for deliberation and went back to announce their decision.

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KLM in April 2019.

Interview

I attempted to apply for two positions with KLM (3 months apart). My experience was not positive. After trying to apply using their online portal, both times I received an error message that my application could not be received and that they were experiencing technical difficulties.

Both times, I reached out to the recruiter who's name, email, and number were provided alongside this error message. The first time, the recruiter responded a few days after I sent an email. They were asking for me to send my resume through. I sent my resume, and the recruiter never acknowledged receipt. I sent a follow-up email without attachments in case my email was being filtered into junk. The recruiter never responded to me after several attempts to connect.

The second time, I emailed the recruiter (a different recruiter than the first time) with my resume to let them know that their system was experiencing technical issues. The recruiter asked me to try again because these issues were solved. I encountered the same error message after attempting on several browsers. After communicating this to the recruiter, they asked me to send through my resume via email (which I already had). I did, and asked them to confirm receipt. After several days, I still hadn't heard back from the recruiter. I decided to call instead. Someone else answered the phone, recorded my number, and said that the recruiter would call me back as soon as they were out of a meeting. I waited, and yet never heard back from the recruiter.

A very disappointing experience given that I was not even able to apply. I expected more from such a good company, with such a promising job posting.

Interview Questions

• Can you send me your resume?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2018.

Interview

First a telephone conversation and then in-person interview with a recruiter and a manager. Took about one hour. They asked about my previous experiences and resume. The recruiter was silent almost all the time.

Technical Lead - Java Interview

Interview

The first stage is to send an IQ test. The test composed of aptitude tests within provided time. If you passed this, technical assessment needs to be solved. The assessment is a IT case which is fare calculation like assessment and you need to provide frontend and backend together.
    If you passed this, you are invented to interview.
    The interview was a skype communication.
    When I started to interview, the hiring manager is disappointed which I am entered. The connection was not so good and there is a little noise behind. But Hiring manager is not want to continue this and propose another time to make this interview. I accepted this and waiting another schedule.
    But after 2 days latter, they said they don't want to continue with me due to problems in the first interview. Actually I didn't make interview but this environmental problems are not acceptable for them.
    The reason which they provided is not professional.

Interview Questions

• IQ tests and IT cases I solved   1 Answer