KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.9

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was refereed by a friend. my friend called my one day and ask me if i wanted to go for an interview and i say yes. when i got there every one was very friendly. so did my interview with the station manger, and after the interview. i got the job right way.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KLM (Valencia, CA).

Interview

hire thruogh a temp agency coworker are not frienly

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Wilmington, DE) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. the one who interviewed me was very nice and accommodating, and he made me feel relaxed. I was able to communicate effectively with him. He asked me about my work experience and we talked a little about my duties at my previous job. H e also told me what my duties were
    going to be if I was offered the job. I was asked to come for a second interview. I would like to tell aspiring candidates that they must be prepare for everything in this life for it is not the will to win but it is the will to prepare to win that counts

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

It was commission and I didn't have available transportation then to be going around seeking for customers

KLM Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amstelveen (Netherlands)).

Interview

First assessment (which is Q1000 and not that hard, after a first one on one interview) where they ask personal based questions, this wasn't too hard. If you prepare well and tell them why you chose KLM it should be fine.

Applications Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email with a link to an IQ test consisting of several sets of questions which took me about 2 hours to complete. After completing the test I've received a PDF file with my results saying I've got into the top possible results bracket. Fast forward a month I've received an email from HR team saying that based on that IQ test results they've decided to continue with other candidates.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Normal interview session nothing tough.
    But waited a long queue (10 people at least)
    Maintenance manager and deputy maintenance manager was the interviewer and the interview continue even after office hour

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite EASA module ? Tell me what you know ?   Answer Question

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amstelveen (Netherlands)).

Interview

I interviewed with the department's director and he set up follow-up interviews based on my interests and competencies. I had three follow-up interviews with different teams and was then asked to come back for a final interview with my current boss to discuss the project and whether I was a good fit.

At Financial Service Centre Cargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schiphol (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KLM (Schiphol (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview almost an hour, mostly about my resume and experience, one situation question about the job questioned by the manager. Some questions about my availability and ask if I feel comfortable of doing some job that below my level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience that can positively contribute to your job.   Answer Question

Corporate Traineeship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLM.

Interview

As described on the company website there are several steps.
    First: motivation letter and cv
    Second: tests and interview. Very friendly way of interviewing
    Third: company visit. Great way to get to know the company and culture. Other candidates are no competitors anymore.
    Fourth: small assessment. Personality tests, role play, interview and pitch. Again, very friendly HR

be very clear about why you want to work for KLM

Management Traineeship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in October 2014.

Interview

A well oiled machine, very personal and very constructive. First you are asked to do an assesment. Right after the assesment you do an interview. If you are selected after the interview you will do an role-play, presentation and personality test. Then there is one final round in whihc you will do interviews and meet managers high up in the organization. They are looking for strong personalities that can manage all kinds of teams within the organization.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a divers team in an operational setting?   Answer Question