KLM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KLM Interview Questions

Updated Oct 15, 2017

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Dallas, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I was refereed by a friend. my friend called my one day and ask me if i wanted to go for an interview and i say yes. when i got there every one was very friendly. so did my interview with the station manger, and after the interview. i got the job right way.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at KLM (Valencia, CA).

Interview

hire thruogh a temp agency coworker are not frienly

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at KLM (Wilmington, DE) in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process was very easy. the one who interviewed me was very nice and accommodating, and he made me feel relaxed. I was able to communicate effectively with him. He asked me about my work experience and we talked a little about my duties at my previous job. H e also told me what my duties were
    going to be if I was offered the job. I was asked to come for a second interview. I would like to tell aspiring candidates that they must be prepare for everything in this life for it is not the will to win but it is the will to prepare to win that counts

Interview Questions

• do you have any questions for me?   1 Answer

It was commission and I didn't have available transportation then to be going around seeking for customers

Product Owner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Very straightforward and friendly 30 mins. interview, with the Product Manager and a recruiter at KLM's offices. We talked about my background a lot, but they did not ask lots of function-specific questions.

KLM Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amstelveen (Netherlands)).

Interview

First assessment (which is Q1000 and not that hard, after a first one on one interview) where they ask personal based questions, this wasn't too hard. If you prepare well and tell them why you chose KLM it should be fine.

Applications Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KLM (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email with a link to an IQ test consisting of several sets of questions which took me about 2 hours to complete. After completing the test I've received a PDF file with my results saying I've got into the top possible results bracket. Fast forward a month I've received an email from HR team saying that based on that IQ test results they've decided to continue with other candidates.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Kampong Baharu Nilai (Malaysia)) in June 2016.

Interview

Normal interview session nothing tough.
    But waited a long queue (10 people at least)
    Maintenance manager and deputy maintenance manager was the interviewer and the interview continue even after office hour

Interview Questions

• What is your favourite EASA module ? Tell me what you know ?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KLM (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in February 2016.

Interview

We were asked by our intership lecturer to provide 3 companies that we would prefer to work for. The selection process involves taking into consideration our academic performance, our home location as well as our professional behaviour. The company then receives the name list of the students seeking for internships and shortlists it. The chosen candidates are called on to have a formal interview where various questions about our academic status as well as personal details are asked.

Interview Questions

• Abour my experience at Nilai University   1 Answer

Negotiation

We were given an asnwer through the university, telling us to assemble at a given time and place.

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amstelveen (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KLM (Amstelveen (Netherlands)).

Interview

I interviewed with the department's director and he set up follow-up interviews based on my interests and competencies. I had three follow-up interviews with different teams and was then asked to come back for a final interview with my current boss to discuss the project and whether I was a good fit.

At Financial Service Centre Cargo Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schiphol (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KLM (Schiphol (Netherlands)) in September 2015.

Interview

It was a long interview almost an hour, mostly about my resume and experience, one situation question about the job questioned by the manager. Some questions about my availability and ask if I feel comfortable of doing some job that below my level.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience that can positively contribute to your job.   Answer Question