KONE Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 28, 2017

2.7

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KONE (Allen, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

The process included 2 interview rounds. The first round was a telephonic screen by the hiring manager. The second was a conference call telephonic interview with 3 of the project managers in the R&D Department of the Allen TX Office.

Service Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Centennial, CO).

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth and not very drawn out. Went through I believe four rounds of interviews before an offer was made. The benefits package was very attractive and salary was about what I expected.

Interview Questions

The compensation seemed reasonable in terms of base salary, but they would not disclose the commission structure. Every time I asked they would give general answers and not give me the direct program.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Birmingham, AL) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy. I applied at a college career fair. Later that night i went for a cocktail hour. They then invited me for an interview the next day. It was infant of two sales people. They asked basic questions for the first round. I heard back from them about two weeks later.

Quality Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KONE.

Interview

Most unprofessional hiring process I have ever experienced. Interviewed at the new facility in Allen, TX. Manager was 10 min late, answered his cell twice, was a 1 on 1 interview in his office until another lady showed up about 80% of the way through the interview. She proceeded to ask the same questions I had just spent an hour answering. Both were unprepared and struggled to put together thoughtful questions. Knew I would not advance from the start, they seemed to have no interest in hiring me. Overall morale seemed very low, shame because the new facility was beautiful.

IT Legal Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KONE in July 2016.

Interview

very relaxed interview, not the canned questions. Real people asking real question and very sincere group of people I interviewed with. It was probably one of the best interviews I've ever had. Environment gave you a home town feel in a large corporate reality, hard to find, happy I interviewed.
    Now let's see what happens.

Supply Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Allen, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first. HR rep was very professional. Scheduled an in-person interview within a week. When I arrived for the interview, there was no receptionist in the lobby. There was a phone on the table but I wasn't told to use the phone to call the receptionist to notify them of my arrival. An employee walking by stopped to ask if he could help me with something. He said he would notify the receptionist I was there. After 20 minutes (now past the scheduled interview time), the receptionist informed me that the interviewer was not in the office and someone else would come speak to me once they finished a meeting they were conducting. After another 25 minutes, a woman came to the lobby to explain that she and a group of others would speak with me and the interviewing manager would be on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Five people gathered in the manager's office and called her on the phone. Each took turns asking questions. I responded and asked a few questions of my own. The agitated manager asked two abrupt questions relating to my work history then requested that one of her team members escort me from the area as she had someone else she needed to call.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KONE.

Interview

On campus interview. I went to the career fair hosted on campus, and received the interview on the second day. It was a really great conversation, two gentleman did the interview with me and they are really nice and let me talk a lot. we had many same interests and the interview went pretty well.

Tender Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at KONE (Dallas, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I gave my resume to a recruiter in Career fair at my university and did not apply online. I received a call from Kone and someone told that Hiring Manager wanted to take phone interview for Tender Engineer position later same week. Interview was directly from lead Tender Egineer at Kone and was easy. He talked about what he does and about his background for first 10 minutes and let me talk about myself for rest of the time. Interviewer sounded really friendly but 20 minutes to talk about myself without specific questions threw me off. Overall, nice experience.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at KONE (Cypress, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Phone interview followed by two in person interviews. Each lasted about an hour. The first interview with the branch manager felt more like a conversation? Second interview was more Q&A and slightly more difficult to read.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Moline, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KONE (Moline, IL).

Interview

Simple interview, Phone screening and in person interview with the manager of the position. Difficulty was average, beautiful office space, and enjoyable experience. First class organization with a great reputation and the working environment is wonderful. Internship pays $10 an hour part time 20 hours a week. Typical 7 to 5 business hours.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you an a fellow employee had a disagreement and how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question