KP Snacks Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KP Snacks Interview Questions

Interviews at KP Snacks

3.2

Human Resources Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KP Snacks (Ashby, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Initial telephone interview with internal recruiter then invited for face to face. Broad questions based around company values and behaviours, lasted approximately one hour. Despite being advised to anticipate feedback the following week as to whether I'd be invited for second interview and offered preferred slot in case I was successful I did not receive any further contact despite chasing for this. Disappointing.

Jun 27, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for flagging this. We will follow up with the hiring manager and internal recruitment team straight away and ensure that feedback is provided.

Commercial Finance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KP Snacks (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Begins with a general CV submission, Contacted by Internal Recruiter, Then invited to do an online numerical test, followed by In Person Interview with Head of Finance and a Manager.

Interview Questions

KP Snacks Response

Feb 7, 2017 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Please can you help us to understand why this was a negative experience. There doesn't appear to be any reason for a negative experience in the detail you have shared above.

Head of OD Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at KP Snacks (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

The internal recruitment team found me and approached me via linked in. We had an exploratory conversation followed by telephone interview with recruiter, informal face to face with the HRD, formal presentation and interview based on outputs of psychometric profile with 2 board members, Site tour and meet the team prior to offer.

Head of Supply Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leicester, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KP Snacks (Leicester, England (UK)) in November 2018.

Interview

Poor experience as interview cancelled one day before the date after rearranging other commitments to accommodate . This happened despite chasing to confirm time with in house recruiter several times who gave impression I was one of 2/3 people they were interested in. Advice to others is get confirmation in writing of interview time and check that your details have been viewed by the hiring manager not just recruiter !!

Graduate Operations Programmer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KP Snacks.

Interview

Interview has consisted of psychometric test, telephone screening and assessment center.
    Assessment center took two days which was more like networking rather than interview and the second day which included presentation, KP snacks site visit and the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions such as why do apply for the company, tell me about the time when you worked in a team and etc.   Answer Question

Aug 9, 2016 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thanks for your feedback. To clarify; the assessment centre was just one day but we invited all candidates to come and spend time to meet the team and have dinner with us the evening before... More

Site HSE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tanfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at KP Snacks (Tanfield, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy and the interviewers were both very pleasant and welcoming.

I felt relaxed throughout the interview and did not find the questions uncomfortable to answer.

Unfortunately I didn’t get an offer or second interview but these things happen. You pick yourself up dust of the pang of self pity and move forward.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions at that level of role (including technical ability and knowledge of the industry such as biggest hazards).   Answer Question