KSK Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KSK Energy Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.9

Quality Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

my interview process started from telephonic call subsequently a video conference arranged and Tech round was conducted.interview pivots around previous experience and role of current organisation.
    Don't Bluff in interview as they are qualified people who easy make out your lies.Accept with humility as you don't know.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about your self&why should I select you,questions about project where u last work.   1 Answer

Pay offered .

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process going very smoothly. Written then GD, psychometric test, HR round, technical round. But even you are clear all selection process final selection done not for talent based its depending upon Reference. HR team member not co-operative after selection process was done.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of interview, first round was filtering rounds ,with basic hr questions and basic technical questions to know your subject strength, second round was more into technical and questions based on your career orientation

Interview Questions

• Questions based on balance sheet, and M & M propsition, was the main thing they asked other than that it was normal.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

Good and friendly, they asked questions about my CV and my previous jobs, they stressed more on Technical questions and my skills, also they asked me situation based questions to see how effectively i handle situations

Commercial Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KSK Energy.

Interview

I was referred through employee referral process for a specific vacancy. Personal Interview on employee referral was conducted by Head- Commercials. After technical round, HR round was conducted and after that offer was extended to me by the HR team.

Interview Questions

• No such specific difficult question, it was about previous work experience   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

Review of my credentials will confirm that I am capable of serving as the catalyst for achieving revenue objectives and organic growth through effective contributions. I am a result-oriented with around 16 years of experience in Financial Operations encompassing planning and financial accounting.

I understand that working for your organization requires a candidate who is team oriented and is able to deal with people in various departments. I am confident that I possess these skills, which will help me to perform the job efficiently and effectively.

Summer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I interviewed at KSK Energy (Dehradun (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Telephonic Interview
    HR interview question
    Tell me about yourself?
    Hobbies and Passion?
    Motivation?
    Educational Background?
    What in it you for us?
    Where do you look yourself after 5 years?
    What motivates you?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the organisation after a decade   1 Answer

Senior Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warora (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Warora (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

i was called on phone from company HR , then i went to HR and met with manager and they took the initial interview then they took me the concerned department head and i was interviewed and told they will inform me . after four to five days i got call from hr and was informed that i have been selected and to be reporting on site .

Interview Questions

• What was experience in Transmission Line project?   1 Answer

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at KSK Energy (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

They have asked most of the irrelevant questions except a civil engineer who asked relevant questions. It doesn't mean he was asking only technical but also quite a few questions on inter personal questions. It appears like he was a long term employee at KSK

Interview Questions

• What is the support you are receiving from your family on changing jobs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was OK