KSL TV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at KSL TV

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at KSL TV (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

The hiring and interview process involved multiple rounds of interviews. Interviews were conducted with sales managers from other departments including the department with which you are applying. They brought in senior account executives to interview with as well. The entire process was about 3 months long from initial application to job offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you prefer to focus on one thing until that item is completed, or do you like to focus on multiple things at the same time, jumping from one to the other?   Answer Question

Studio Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KSL TV.

Interview

The interview took place in the program manager's office. He had two radios playing, one for KSL and one for Associated Press. Also, he seemed distracted for most of the interview. I kept pointing out my resume and work experience to get him to turn away from his computer and to pay attention to me. If you can keep his attention, you'll have a better chance of getting the job.

Interview Questions

• Does [my college radio station] actually go on the air, or is it just online?   1 Answer