KVC Health Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at KVC Health Systems

2.1

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Kansas City, MO) in February 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with the President of Niles and the two co-admins. We went into a large room and they took turns asking questions. Overall, it was very laid back and not stressful. I felt positive about our interactions. After all the questions were complete they took me on a tour and introduced me to other employees. I got a call the very next day.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Kansas City, KS) in January 2017.

Interview

They set up phone interview twice and forgot to call both times. I emailed after first incident and decided not to contact a company like this after it happened second time.

Family Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Pittsburg, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Due to lack of licensed workers and high turnover- maybe too easy. It primarily consisted of explanation of the agency and expectations of what the job entails. They explained the high demands and difficult client base.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay negotiation was a little difficult. The pay is significantly low considering the high demands of the job. Family support workers pay was substantially less than case managers. Essentially, due to lack of licensed workers, they were doing the same job for less pay. Kvc was not very flexible in this area.

Family Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Ottawa, KS) in November 2015.

Interview

Friendly, personable, relatable, explained job details well and appeared to have a strong knowledge of the agency. The interviewers made me feel at ease and not intimidated, they understood I had not worked in this field before, but had some experience which could relate to the position.

Transportation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Ottawa, KS) in March 2015.

Interview

Phone and in person. Met with supervisor conducting interview , discussed overall procedures and requirements. Very thorough and frank description of duties and was comfortable during entire interview. Complete explanation of the position and benefits.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle confidentiality?   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call a couple weeks later for an interview. The interview was strange as one interviewer didn't shake my hand and they interviewed me in a room with the lights off - only light was through the window. Basic questions and some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry parent that won't calm down?   1 Answer

Foster Care Specialist Interview

Interview

Was called right away for an in person interview, however, had to travel 90 minutes to attend the interview. Was not told a salary or hours before attending this interview.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the trainings that you have attended that you feel would benefit you in this position?   Answer Question

Family Preservation Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburg, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Pittsburg, KS) in October 2017.

Interview

First had a phone screening with a recruiter then an in-person interview. Both interviews were straightforward. Basic interview questions on why you want the position, how your skills are a fit, and weaknesses that you may have. Ability to ask questions. Very relaxed setting!

Interview Questions

• How does your skills make you a good fit for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems.

Interview

They hired me right away, and later I found out it was because they are so extremely short-staffed that they will hire anyone with a degree, a license, and a pulse.

Interview Questions

• The interview was easy and there was nothing about it I consider difficult or unexpected or intimidating. And I am a fairly shy person!!!!   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Just, this is the salary take it or leave it

Therapeutic Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KVC Health Systems (Olathe, KS) in January 2012.

Interview

The interview was easier than thought. The person giving the interview was very nice and then find out how that person really is. Very unethical and doesn't really care about there employees

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company   1 Answer