Kaman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaman Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Kaman (Ontario, CA).

Interview

phone interview then face to face, everyone was so nice and the hr manager was very understanding of my schedule and they were able to work around me which was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• just general interview questions, they want someone with experience and knowledge of the basic computer skills   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Kaman.

Interview

Lengthy possess from hour long telephone interview with the recruiter and then two more telephone interviews . Once past that you are asked to meet for another three hour in person interview .

Interview Questions

• name a situation with another employee and how you handled it.   Answer Question

The pay cut from my current salary was to much. Seemed like a very friendly company .

Senior Help Desk Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaman (Trumbull, CT) in July 2015.

Interview

Asked about my resume and experience with IT relating to Help Desk Support. Why I left former company. Why I was applying for this particular position. Overall, the interview was quickly and precise, he asked most about my skills.

Interview Questions

• What I knew about Kaman. About my resume details and experiences. The salary requirements. How did I reduce costs for the IT Department.   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

Two rounds of interviews. First round was with the other finance analyst, my perspective supervisor, and perspective boss who is the director of finance. Focused a lot about previous experiences relevant to this position I was applying for. Second round interview, about a week later, was with the VP of finance abd then again with the rest of the original team I met with the first time.

Interview Questions

• Was asked a lot of questions pertaining to how my previous experience would help me contribute to the finance analyst role at Kaman.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was only able to negotiate relocation expenses.