Karvy Comtrade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Karvy Comtrade Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Karvy Comtrade

Manager Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karvy Comtrade (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Slow Process of Hiring & Interviewing

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karvy Comtrade.

Interview

There was a written and once interview. Written was mainly to test writing and analytical ability. Interview to check confidence level.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to join this company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be clear in what u want

Manager-Corporate Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Karvy Comtrade (New Delhi (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Had my Interview with Country Head.
    As i was a referred candidate half the process was already clear and one formal meeting to understand my knowledge and understanding about the Commodities Market was the only area of interest for my Interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Explain any instance in your life when u were most depressed? And how did you overcome the same?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was short as one should be clear with the remuneration required and should not have over/under exaggerated figures. Self Evaluation of one's skills and knowledge is something any company would expect to be fully developed.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Karvy Comtrade (Kolkata (India)) in February 2008.

Interview

Lower level are interviewed by the Seniors and the Higher level positions are mostly hired through reference. The interview is not very detailed and fresh candidates are mostly hired at basic levels. favoritism is present for candidates referenced by top management officials.

Interview Questions

• How many clients will you be able to convert from your current organisation?   1 Answer

I was looking for some quality work to boost my career and I got offer witha little hike in salary but similar job profile which I was not interested in.