Katch Kan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Katch Kan Interview Questions

2.6

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Katch Kan.

Interview

Walked in and only waited for a short time, interviewer was very friendly. Was interupted a lot, but that is the nature of a small business. Quick really, rather informal but it was about the culture not the experience, pretty standard interview questions... Experience.. Tell me about yourself.... Pretty typical all in all

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Katch Kan.

Interview

Had great interviews via phone with a couple of the managers this role would be supporting. They asked well thought out questions and were respectful and down to earth. The unsettling part of the interview was that I never received any information from them after the interviews about moving forward on next steps. There were occasions when their executive assistant was supposed to send information to me via email which I never received. When I discussed the issue with their EA, she was defensive immediately and blamed me and then my internet provider.At no pointbdid she apologize or suggest a different avenue for communication. In the end she was supposed to let me know next steps. I never heard and when I tried contacting her she never got back to me.

The experience left a bad taste in my mouth and couldn't imagine working for a company whose EA cant get herself together enough to send basic communications via basic methods and management that doesn't follow up. Very disappointing.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Katch Kan (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in July 2014.

Interview

3 person interview- Marketing - HR - Senior Manager. Questions by all three and took about an hour and 20 minutes. Definately measured questions. Was asked about my skills as they pertained to the job. I was asked how I interact with others. Where would I be in 5 years. I had to ask them what they were trying to get at with a few of the questions as they seemed a little out of place. You would think I was applying for a directors job with those questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you define success?   1 Answer
    • What would you do if someone disrupted you (I think they meant the owner)?   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer
    • Can you operate a camera?   1 Answer
    • Do you know web development?   1 Answer

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Katch Kan (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2014.

Interview

Extremely unnecessary for the hiring position. First you meet with a consultant, this process was very odd due to the lack of clarity on their role. Next you are scheduled for several hours to meet with the hiring manager and any other manager fit to conduct an interview. All in all, their process is very time consuming and could really be managed far more efficiently.

I had sense of the culture.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Katch Kan in October 2008.

Interview

At my first interview I was ignored by the individual who eventually turned out to be one of the interviewers. I was interviewed by the Operations Manager and then waited an additional 90 minutes for my interview with the owner. I was then interviewed by their HR Consultant - that interview took 4 hours. The office was very eclectic and crowded.

Negotiation

salary but not vacation. Advise - always have a clear understanding of the role you are being hired to do.