Kayem Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kayem Foods Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

2.7

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online, was contacted for a phone interview with their COO. Scheduled time came and went, and no one called. Sent a follow up email to reschedule, no reply. Never heard from them again.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kayem Foods (Chelsea, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone Screen with the recruiter. Met with my immediate supervisor. They called me for a followup a few days later. Met with the senior team. From first call to offer - about 2 1/2 weeks. The background check took the longest.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Kayem?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your prior jobs and what you found the most difficult about each.   Answer Question

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kayem Foods.

Interview

relatively easy, had phone interview with direct supervisor, then came onto the site and interview with supervisor along with a tour of the facility. also had a phone call with HR. Relatively simple, no technical questions as I recall. they have no idea what to look for in engineers, no engineering related questions for an engineering position

Interview Questions

• past work experience, nothing engineering related for an engineering position   Answer Question