Kaztronix Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kaztronix Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Kaztronix

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kaztronix.

Interview

Very laid back, cool people. Asked a few personality type questions. Seemed like great people to work with. Asked what I am motivated by and to list 3 strengths. Also asked me about my weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• "Would you rather be a little fish in a big pond or a big fish in a little pond?"   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Interview

Phone interview, then in-person interview. Very informative about the company's structure. The people conducting the interview are very friendly and easy to get along with. They make sure that you feel comfortable in the interview so you and they can get the most out of it

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions. Strengths/weaknesses, why you want to work there, 5 year plan, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaztronix (McLean, VA) in January 2014.

Interview

I was called for a phone interview then scheduled an in person. The office is deep in Tysons Corner but not a miserable commute. I met with Three managers and they were very nice, detailed with questions and answers. They are laid back and the office is young. They all took turns with questions and were all interactive during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Many questions were asked, including what is your dream job? What is your biggest weakness? where do you want to be in five years? They are looking for a culture fit though so a lot of the questions are geared to find that information out.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kaztronix in January 2011.

Interview

As a referral, there was little to do but accept the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated offer up.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kaztronix in July 2010.

Interview

I applied online and had a series of phone interviews. I was hired without meeting anyone from the company, and was asked to start within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They have a set base salary that is non-negotiable.