Kennedy Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kennedy Center Interview Questions

Interviews at Kennedy Center

2.5

Operations Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Kennedy Center in February 2018.

Interview

One interview done over the phone with two people on the other end. They asked typical entry-level positions like strengths and weaknesses, etc.. They seemed really interested in picking the best candidate; it didn't seem like they were trying to fill the spot.

Art Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kennedy Center in January 2014.

Interview

Questions on relevant courses taken in college as well as any experience in dealing with children with disabilities as well as prior experience in any form of therapy. They also asked why I was interested in working for the program as well as how I come to hear about the organization.

Internship Interview

Interview

Quick questions, my supervisors were really nice.
    They didn't ask any tricky questions.
    They even asked if I need a coffee or any snacks.
    Quick questions, my supervisors were really nice.
    They didn't ask any tricky questions.
    They even asked if I need a coffee or any snacks.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Center.

Interview

They email you if they're interested in an interview. The system they use puts your priority of the three internships you were interested in first--if your first choice passes on you then your information gets passed onto your second choice, then your third, and then to other positions that haven't found an appropriate applicant (if you haven't already been selected/if there are any openings like this available). I had a phone interview and an in-person interview where I was offered the position at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this specific internship? What do you hope to learn from it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Center.

Interview

I filled out an application, which included essay questions and the submission of an official school transcript. This was followed by a phone interview with the supervisor of that intern role. The interview was relatively casual and straightforward, and lasted about 30 minutes.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Center.

Interview

I filled out an online application (resume, cover letter, rec letters, transcript, writing sample) and received a call within 1-2 weeks. I interviewed briefly with two different staff members and heard back within a couple days.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Center in December 2017.

Interview

On the phone and it was very casual the questions asked were very informative and gave me a good sense of the company. I liked how it was quick and just a phone interview because it was easily accessible for me and the company as well.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Center in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed over the phone, and felt like it was very warm and sincere. We had a great conversation about more than just the position. I felt like the interviewer really wanted to know about me as a person beyond just being an employee, which is a great sign for good management.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Kennedy Center in July 2015.

Interview

It was very quick and thorough. They were able to provide substantial questions that I was able to elaborate and expand on. An average interview difficulty, but an extremely positive experience.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kennedy Center.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by an in person interview with the hiring manager, and finally an interview with a couple of team members. I have to say the hiring manager, who is also in charge of recruiting was lovely and I had a great conversation with her both times. However, I had an interview with the head of HR who already seemed to have his mind made up before I walked in the door. Barely asked any questions, seemed more interrogatory when he actually did ask questions. At that point I had already made my mind that this wasn't the place for me. However, fast forward a month and they never followed up to let me know they weren't moving forward with my candidacy. I have worked in HR for 5 years, I know that that's absolutely unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what your specialty is within your job, what do you feel your most successful at?   Answer Question