Keurig Dr Pepper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (Knoxville, TN) in February 2018.

Interview

Having found the position and applied on line, it took roughly 3 weeks before receiving a response. The first phone screen was provided with HR, second phone screen with my immediate manager, followed by face to face interview at the Knoxville location. The duration of this process was 4 weeks. The offer was then extended roughly 3 weeks later.

The team was very pleasant and the conversations were very enjoyable. I would recommend this company for anyone who is looking for an organization that is growing and likes change!

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my first 90 day plan would be as an interview question   2 Answers

Front End Developer Interview

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter, had a thirty minute phone call, then thirty minute phone call with hiring manager. I was told they would have an on-site interview if I made it to that phase. I did not. They contacted me to say the chose a different direction.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (Burlington, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Had an initial phone screen, then a half hour phone interview with the hiring manager, then an in-person interview with members of the company I would work with regularly. The in-person was about 2 hours long which I think is a good length of time for an in-person. Anything over 4 hours is just too much.

Interview Questions

• Why was I looking to leave my current position?   3 Answers

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (Jackson, MS).

Interview

It was a video interview with instructions , you also had to purchase an app to participate, it only took about twenty minute to complete. But I still would rather look a person in the eyes when they are interviewing me ,but altogearhe it was a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• Describe a stressful situation and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief and I felt that the one interviewing me was very receptive to my opinion and listen to me. What are your availability. How many times have you missed work in the past.

Interview Questions

• What are your experiences. How would you deal with fights or arguments. How would you deal with Saft.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• emailed coordinators and scheduled phone call interviews, was asked experience based questions as well as behavioral questions. it was not too long or difficult but also it was only for an internship   Answer Question

HR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (Dallas, TX).

Interview

While the interview was quick (scheduled for 30 minutes), it was very informative. I was impressed by the energy and passion of the interviewer. Both the recruiter and Hiring Manager took the time to answer my questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you've used Analytics to help identify a problem and recommend a solution.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper.

Interview

Applied for the job and reached out on LinkedIn. The recruiter responded in a couple of days. He had several HR jobs that fit my resume and allowed me to choose.

1st I’ll say this was probably one of the best recruiters I’ve ever worked with in my life. Very responsive. Completely engaging and dedicated to the candidate experience.

You have a phone screen, interview with HM, then onsite interview. In this case they flew me to Boston. The people are contagiously nice! It was a great experience. However just be prepared very prepared to for the last interview as it is intense.

They ask you for 4 references (all professional) and 2 have to be a former boss and it’s a 20+ question skill survey. Be careful although the skills test doesn’t reference the company, at the end of the survey they ask if the person is interested in opportunities at KDP. So if it’s your current boss be sure you’re transparent.

The only downside I would say is their HR department is extremely behind from what I am used to. EXTREMELY behind. While they’re looking to improve there are years and years of improvement ahead of them. In a world where digitization is taking over they’ll need to catch up pretty quick and be careful not to build a model that’s awesome for 2017/2018 and build one that will take them places in 2020. That will help them to be a better partner to the business and drive the business.

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for every single behavior question you can think of...and then some. Just when you think you’ve got a good lost of scenarios, think of some more. The last interview is very tough. You meet with several different leaders they all ask you several SEVERAL different behavioral based questions over the span of 3 hours with no breaks.

Difficult situation
      Difficult people
      “TRANSFORMATION” was the buzz word
      Mistakes
      Strengths
      Weaknesses
      Leadership
      Correcting situations that were wrong
      And more TRANSFORMATION   Answer Question

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (San Antonio, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Was alright recruiters were awesome but job is not worth is just cause of hours. But people were nice. Called me asked questions about the job what I liked about the interviewing video process, had to take a drug test pass background screening

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keurig Dr Pepper (Burlington, VT) in January 2014.

Interview

Half day, multiple sessions good and comprehensive agenda. The HR team is very professional and well organized. Encountered many abstract and vague questions as if interviewers were working from a standard HR scripted interview. This resulted in stilted conversation often irrelevant to the position.

Interview Questions

• Please give an example of a time or circumstance when you had to exercise situational leadership skills.   1 Answer