KeyStaff Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at KeyStaff

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online, i got a phone call and was screenwd. I Answered a questionnaire via email, behavioral exam, skill testing, interview with Branch Manager, waited for feedback and got hired!

Interview Questions

• Why I left each of the companies I listed on my resume, softwares that I know, how I recruit, etc.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

KeyStaff called me and I went in the next day to interview. I filled out an application and sat down with a recruiter for about 20 min. They already had a job in mind for me so I was able to start the next day.

Interview Questions

• What types of jobs I am looking for.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was called for an in person interview about 2 weeks afterwards. There is an initial interview with the recruiter, then followed by an interview with the branch manager and a final one with the owner of the company. There doesn't seem to be any structure, as every interviewer asked the same questions. I was asked questions I now realize weren't HR appropriate and felt some of the people who interviewed me didn't prepare for the interview well.

Interview Questions

• Generic hypothetical questions.
      1. What would you do if you were put in x, y, z situation?
      2. What is your greatest strength/weakness?
      3. Why do you want to work here?
      4. Tell me about your background.
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX).

Interview

There was an email questionnaire followed by a test. After this, there was a phone interview and an in person interview with the branch manager. The last step was a phone interview with owner, Amy.

Interview Questions

• She asked about what I do to maintain a good relationship with my coworkers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that the cap was 35k. There was no negotiation.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyStaff.

Interview

Long and was required to perform a 4 hour job shadow at a different location than I would be working. Not really helpful since I would be working at a whole other office. Management needs to step up their game on their interviewing and training process. I performed a phone interview with the cooperate recruiter, a face to face with the branch manager, a job shadow with the team and finally a phone interview with the owner. This took about 14 to 16 days to complete all interviews.

Interview Questions

• I was asked twice in my interview where do I see myself in 5 years. I guess she forgot my answer the first time and asked again.   Answer Question

Temp Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX).

Interview

If you like waiting forever in the lobby and being treated like livestock, this is the place for you!

Interview Questions

• Draw your favorite cartoon character - you have to be kidding!   1 Answer

I was offended by the hourly pay rate for having to work in a hot, hellish environment

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Austin, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

This was almost 2 years ago. I was interviewed by The Branch Manager, was invited to do a job shadow. My final interview was with the Owner. It took 2 weeks for the decision but it is worth the wait.

Interview Questions

• My recruiting experience, the software I have been using in Recruiting.   Answer Question

Front Desk/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KeyStaff (Houston, TX) in October 2012.

Interview

I just had an interview with one of the owners of the company. She asked some basic questions, voiced some concerns, and explained the environment and expectations of the company and my position. I then sat down with the Branch Manager of the office I would be working in and had a very brief interview with her. Both were very laid back and had a pleasant tone to them.