Keypath Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.6

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Lenexa, KS) in June 2017.

Interview

The internal recruiter contacted me for an SEO strategist position. I looked up the job description online because I never received one from the recruiter. Prior to the interview she had me answer several questions about my experience. Basic questions about my previous work experience. Interview questions were simple, I interviewed with two people, not knowing it was for two open positions in different departments, which made things very confusing. Several weeks went by and this week, I got a call from the recruiter saying those that interviewed me weren't interested but yet another department was. Again, driving out to Lenexa, I had a brief conversational interview about myself. I asked the question, is this a new position. The interviewer said, yes, but in all honesty, they timeline for hiring was unknown. It was based on them signing new business, and that timeline was unknown at this time. It could be several weeks or months. So my time was severely wasted for a third time. I appreciate Keypath reaching out, but I should have listened to other reviewers here. The staff seems nice, but very very young with a lot of entry-level workers. I have years of experience in the industry and don't like to waste my time. Please, take mine, don't waste yours.

Front End Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Palatine, IL).

Interview

The interview seemed to go as normal. Then about 20-30 minutes into it, the person who interviewed me, apparently a VP, stated that she didn't think I could do the job and then started to have an attitude when I told her that I could do it. She then pointed out other tasks that I would be more suitable for and said that if I really wanted to pursue the Front End Web Developer position that I would need to come back and interview with a few people who were more qualified to assess my skills. WHAT!?!? Why the hell didn't she just schedule me at a time when they were going to be there. Unbelievable. They couldn't pay me enough to work in that atmosphere. It's really a shame that the video's that they produced so well does not even come close to what they really are.

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Chicago, IL).

Interview

It was great! but the job description did not fit the criteria of what it the work environment stated start up company with no organization they set unrealistic goals as a consulting firm

Instructional Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then silence. Had to complete multiple levels of application including essay questions with 24hr turn around. After the complex process and multiple phone interviews, no more contact. Not even a thanks but no email. Just silence. A bit inconsiderate.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Keypath Education.

Interview

Applied for position and was emailed shortly after by a recruiter to set up an initial phone interview. Recruiter missed the phone meeting and asked to reschedule. Recruiter then blew me off for the rescheduled phone meeting and emailed me later with excuses and asked to once again reschedule. When I sent a reply asking to schedule for a time the next week, I never got a response back. Thanks for wasting my time.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our organization?   1 Answer

Enrollment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palatine, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Palatine, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was long but not intimidating. I met with many different people in the same day from the Senior Recruiter to the Global Vice President. I felt comfortable through the entire process and I loved the fact that it was not all business questions but ones that actually helped us bond and get to know each other making the whole process fun.

Interview Questions

• I had a lot of questions around my previous experience and what I accomplished at my last place of employment   1 Answer

Director of Partnership Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Lenexa, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Advance contact with the HR office was very professional. I was warmly greeted and introduced to the hiring manager. The interview lasted about 25 minutes. The discussion was open and friendly. The position and its objectives and challenges were clearly outlined. Questions were direct and clearly relevant to understanding how my experience fit the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a partnership relationship that you have developed in your current position.   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2016 – Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for taking a few minutes to comment about your interview with us. Even though this role wasn't a fit, we hope you will continue to look at other opportunities at Keypath Education. Best... More

SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Kansas City, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

My application was submitted thru a recruiting agency. After a phone interview with the hiring manager, I had to clear a background check to move forward with an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

Keypath Education Response

Mar 21, 2016 – CEO

Thanks for your interest in Keypath and wish you all the best

PPI Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Keypath Education (Lenexa, KS) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online. Had a phone screening asking about my resume, involvement, and skills such as Google Analytics or Adwords. Then was emailed to come for an on-site interview. Waited in lobby for HR recruiter to take me to VP's office where I was interviewed. VP and another employee interviewed me for 30min or less. Had to email VP 2 weeks later to get a response...HR told me they went with another candidate nearly 1 month later.

Interview Questions

Keypath Education Response

Jul 31, 2015 – Executive Team at PlattForm

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your interview experience with PlattForm. As a Recruiting Team, we try to communicate with candidates as often as we can to keep them posted on their... More

Programmer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Keypath Education.

Interview

Was recommended by a family friend that works there. Emailed me asking for more information. 1 phone interview and one onsite interview. Received feedback 2 weeks after interviewing. Make sure you know what is on your resume and be able to explain any extracurricular activities you do outside of school and work.

Interview Questions

• A phone interview asking the usual stuff: what projects have you done, what languages do you know, mostly behavioral. Onsite interview asked a few problem solving questions, more behavioral interview questions over resume. One programming question asking you to find sum of numbers between 1-10.   1 Answer