Keystone Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

Keystone Foods Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Eufaula, AL) in December 2016.

Interview

Sat in HR building with other new hires, did a Walk through,. Meaning walked around the cook plant where I would be working. Went back to HR for drug test.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to withstand cold temperatures picking up heavy things   1 Answer

Human Resources Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Huntsville, AL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was very laid back and conversational. The two girls that interviewed me were very friendly. The process was very quick. The recruiter at the temp agency called me on a Wednesday afternoon and asked if I could go over and interview right then, so I went straight over. As soon as I got home, the recruiter called me and said I got the job. I started the very next day.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you in Excel?   3 Answers

Sanitation Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone Foods.

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was about five hours long, in one setting. They went over the company standards, rules and policies. It was in a group setting, which I believe was better.

Interview Questions

• If you worked another job, would you quit that job for keystone?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Huntsville, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

Pretty normal. Two interviewers in closed door office and one on phone. Lower and higher level interviewers at multiple locations. Presented company background with emphasis on what is unusual including food processing factory components.. About one hour in duration.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage multiple projects?   1 Answer

Debone Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Albany, KY) in March 2014.

Interview

They pull you in, ask your name, previous jobs. ask what your looking for, where you see yourself in the future with you. take you back do your drug test. then ask you to start. No real vetting gets done. They will hire anyone thats able to pass drug test

Interview Questions

• ask your name, previous jobs. ask what your looking for, where you see yourself in the future with you   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Foods.

Interview

Very easy and became very informal.