Keystone Foods Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Keystone Foods

Keystone Foods

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Keystone Foods

Interview

Submitted my resume. They called and set up an appointment. I interviewed with the HR department, the the department I would be working in. At the end of the interview I was hired.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever used a multi line phone system
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in North Baltimore, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (North Baltimore, OH) in Jan 2019

Interview

The HR lady was really nice. I watched a safety video, which was very brief. I got a tour of the facility, it was loud and cold. Ppe is provided. Then I had my interview, which took some time, and got offered employment.

Interview Questions
  • What are some things u like about ur former job, and things u didn't like.

Anonymous Employee in Eufaula, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Eufaula, AL) in Dec 2016

Interview

Sat in HR building with other new hires, did a Walk through,. Meaning walked around the cook plant where I would be working. Went back to HR for drug test.

Interview Questions
  • Will you be able to withstand cold temperatures picking up heavy things

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Huntsville, AL) in Sep 2015

Interview

The interview was very laid back and conversational. The two girls that interviewed me were very friendly. The process was very quick. The recruiter at the temp agency called me on a Wednesday afternoon and asked if I could go over and interview right then, so I went straight over. As soon as I got home, the recruiter called me and said I got the job. I started the very next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Keystone Foods

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Keystone Foods

Interview

The hiring and interviewing process was about five hours long, in one setting. They went over the company standards, rules and policies. It was in a group setting, which I believe was better.

Interview Questions
  • If you worked another job, would you quit that job for keystone?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Huntsville, AL) in Oct 2014

Interview

Pretty normal. Two interviewers in closed door office and one on phone. Lower and higher level interviewers at multiple locations. Presented company background with emphasis on what is unusual including food processing factory components.. About one hour in duration.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage multiple projects?

Anonymous Employee in Albany, KY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Keystone Foods (Albany, KY) in Mar 2014

Interview

They pull you in, ask your name, previous jobs. ask what your looking for, where you see yourself in the future with you. take you back do your drug test. then ask you to start. No real vetting gets done. They will hire anyone thats able to pass drug test

Interview Questions
  • ask your name, previous jobs. ask what your looking for, where you see yourself in the future with you

Keystone Foods

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Keystone Foods

Interview

Very easy and became very informal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed