KidsPeace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KidsPeace Interview Questions

Interviews at KidsPeace

2.4

Sort:

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at KidsPeace.

Interview

short staffed interviewed by principle and hr manager, answered basic questions about skills and qualifications that best match the job's requirement. Front lobby needs a makeover along with the entire facility- first impressions left a bad taste

Interview Questions

• can you handle being in a violent environment all day   1 Answer

Clinician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Carrollton, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with hiring manager followed by a group interview involving other clinicians on the team.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle balancing your personal life from your work life.   Answer Question

Negotiation

very little negotiation on salary due to corporate compensation requirements

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KidsPeace (South Portland, ME).

Interview

Very thorough. In person interviews, reference checks, CORI and background screens, education verification. All necessary for this kind of work. It was done quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was a per diem position with a reasonable billable hour rate. Non-billable rate was very low.

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Applied online and waited 3 weeks for response, staffing recruiters set up interview. Easy process, very rehearsed, they've done it a million times. Called back relatively quickly, you must pass background checks & drug test, before you do the group orientation. After the orientation, you are scheduled for a week of 8 hr/day training. The job is glorified during this time and you are told you will make a difference in the lives of children.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA) in June 2011.

Interview

I sat in with one of the HR staffing managers in about a 1 hour interview. He had a list of pre- prepared questioned that he went through and gave me details about the "day in the life of a MHT"

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview was pretty quick. The questions they asked were the typical questions and employer would ask someone applying for this job. They did a short screening over the phone first, and then scheduled a face-to-face interview. I had to have 2 letters of recommendation and a copy of my degree for them at the time of hire.

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Short and somewhat disorganized to set-up. Actual Interview was relaxed with a current house manager. Questions were typical, some random. Could tell the interviewer wanted me to know what I was getting in to.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been punched in the face?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA) in January 2011.

Interview

I knew a current employee at the time which sped up the process. I have heard of other people having a difficult time with contact after their application was submitted though. There were not too many questions and there is typically a tour afterwards. I had minimal experience working with children of this nature. The interview process was relaxing however I believe they have drastically changed their ways considering some of the newer staff that they have brought in (appearance/knowledge/work ethic). They also have resorted to an external hiring company which is so-so. It is very easy to get a job here but being good at the job is entirely different. Some education is necessary but having life experience is definitely key.

Interview Questions

• None that I can remember. I would recommend asking the interviewer to be honest with you in regards to what you may experience or see on a daily basis. Or ask a staff once shadowing.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate as it was my first job out of college. The offer seemed acceptable at the time however it is questionable now whether or not it is worth it for the amount of work that is required.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA).

Interview

My interview was very professional. I had already been working in the department as a temp for 7 years. My supervisor was the one that interviewed me for the new position within the department.

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schnecksville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Schnecksville, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

you go in to the superviser office and he ask you have you mowed and weed wack be for do you have experience with a zero turn before

Interview Questions

• do you have experence with a zero turn   1 Answer