KidsPeace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

KidsPeace Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by phone for a phone screen and after a few minutes scheduled an in person interview. The interview took about 2 hours and within a week I was offered a position.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orefield, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Orefield, PA).

Interview

My interview was very professional. I had already been working in the department as a temp for 7 years. My supervisor was the one that interviewed me for the new position within the department.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace.

Interview

Usually two staff on the interview one of which will be your direct supervisor. There is only one interview. It did take a while to get a call back after the interview. The interview was pretty lengthy they asked a lot of questions about handling challenging situations applicable to things encountered in the job. They explained the job somewhat accurately.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of scenario questions, what would you do in this situation etc   Answer Question

Therapeutic Staff Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethlehem, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Bethlehem, PA) in January 2016.

Interview

Online application in person interview with direct supervisor. The online application is found on the company website. The in person interview was one on one with the direct supervisor and the position was offered immediately following the interview.

Mental Health Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schnecksville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Schnecksville, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Very short. Watch a video about restraining a child and asked my feelings about the video and what was wrong. Discussed benefit packages and my experience at my other jobs.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable learning restraining children?   1 Answer

Mental Health Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Allentown, PA).

Interview

Applied online and waited 3 weeks for response, staffing recruiters set up interview. Easy process, very rehearsed, they've done it a million times. Called back relatively quickly, you must pass background checks & drug test, before you do the group orientation. After the orientation, you are scheduled for a week of 8 hr/day training. The job is glorified during this time and you are told you will make a difference in the lives of children.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schnecksville, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Schnecksville, PA) in February 2015.

Interview

you go in to the superviser office and he ask you have you mowed and weed wack be for do you have experience with a zero turn before

Interview Questions

• do you have experence with a zero turn   1 Answer

MHT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Allentown, PA) in April 2014.

Interview

Behavioral based questions regarding how you would react in a crisis. I don't recall the specific questions. There was a video to watch and you had to respond. The questions for the video response were things like "what did the staff do incorrectly" "what would you do differently". It wasn't incredibly tough but did give you insight into the position

Interview Questions

• What did the staff do incorrectly in that video   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fine

Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Allentown, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at KidsPeace (Allentown, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Beyond ridiculous - had to provide my TAXES in order to verify employment. It is extremely invasive considering what the job was. There was the initial interview which was relatively standard. The issues I had was the outside company they use to conduct background checks - perpetually demanded more information from me until ultimately I had to provide my taxes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at KidsPeace (South Portland, ME).

Interview

Very thorough. In person interviews, reference checks, CORI and background screens, education verification. All necessary for this kind of work. It was done quickly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was a per diem position with a reasonable billable hour rate. Non-billable rate was very low.