Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Interview Questions

Interviews at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton

3.1

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

Was called about to schedule an interview about two months after submitting my application
    Spoke with several team members for about two hours in total, very informal, was mostly asked about my interest in the position and my background

Staff Interview

Interview

I had to meet several people before receiving offer. They fly you in to interview you which is nice and not expected in this economy. Benefits offered are nice, and the process is not too lengthy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and a follow up call. I received a call back within two weeks of my interview. The position was accepted by someone else.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to enforce the firm's policies and support it's vision?   1 Answer

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

interviewed with about 8 people, including HR director, dept manager and Partners, about 4 in person interviews - got the interview through a staffing agency. had to accommodate the busy schedule of the partners, specially, so i had to be brought back a few times to meet and interview with them.

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

I went into the interview expecting to be drilled with uspto type questions, but much to my surprise they were asked more personality - based questions. It was a very positive experience. I got to know a lot about the company and what they expect of their employees.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experience   Answer Question
    • tell me about a previous experience where you were involved with conflict and what did youndo   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Denver, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

I had a phone screening first. It took several weeks to hear back. I then had two group/panel interviews back to back with 3-5 people. At the end they mentioned a third; however, I was not invited for that round of interviews.

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting, first, with HR administrator and then, with a series of attorneys. Position, as described, entailed working for/with each of them. No follow-up. No feedback. Less than impressive.

Interview Questions

• Standard, Basic Questions. Nothing enlightening and/or surprising.   Answer Question

Interview

Small panel of peers and a supervisor. I attained the interview through a recruiter. They validated my parking and the interview was under one hour. The panel was engaging and took the path of an open dialogue. Was important to be prepared

Interview Questions

• What did I know about their company   1 Answer

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Emailed the Monday following my Friday resume submission; called and spoke with contact who was very friendly and setup phone interview with hiring manager; she also asked about my salary requirements which I thought was a bit rude if not already supplied online; Phone interview (on Tuesday) lasted 15 minutes and manager was very rude; did not give a time when to expect a decision from them; very easy questions

Service Center Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Winston-Salem, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

I emailed my resume and hand-delivered a resume in person. I received a call a few days later for an interview. I filled out the company's job application and then was taken into a room to be
    interviewed by the support services manager and the woman who would be my immediate supervisor.
    The support services manager was very affable, explained the duties of the job, salary, etc. Then
    the woman took me for a tour of the support services floor where I would actually be working. She answered questions and was very honest and upfront about the job duties.

Interview Questions

• For this particular job, none of the questions were difficult.   Answer Question