Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview and a follow up call. I received a call back within two weeks of my interview. The position was accepted by someone else.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to enforce the firm's policies and support it's vision?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Busy partners cause many return visits when you advance. Understandable. Took a long time as a result and difficult to know whether to pursue other options or hold the course.

Interview Questions

• Tell us your experience working with difficult personalities.   Answer Question

Senior Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Meeting, first, with HR administrator and then, with a series of attorneys. Position, as described, entailed working for/with each of them. No follow-up. No feedback. Less than impressive.

Interview Questions

• Standard, Basic Questions. Nothing enlightening and/or surprising.   Answer Question

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

interviewed with about 8 people, including HR director, dept manager and Partners, about 4 in person interviews - got the interview through a staffing agency. had to accommodate the busy schedule of the partners, specially, so i had to be brought back a few times to meet and interview with them.

Paralegal Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

Was called about to schedule an interview about two months after submitting my application
    Spoke with several team members for about two hours in total, very informal, was mostly asked about my interest in the position and my background

Case Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

I went into the interview expecting to be drilled with uspto type questions, but much to my surprise they were asked more personality - based questions. It was a very positive experience. I got to know a lot about the company and what they expect of their employees.

Interview Questions

• tell me about your previous experience   Answer Question
    • tell me about a previous experience where you were involved with conflict and what did youndo   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton.

Interview

The hiring and interview process includes a HR skills test for using MS office products, and filing which probably have little to do with what you are being interviewed for. The questions are atypical not difficult at all. Take your time, be confident and be yourself and ask questions. Remember that not only are they performing an interview, so are you.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions during my interview. Things went pretty smoothly and luckily the manager knew what was important to know about my skills   Answer Question

Negotiation

Really no negotiation If you can negotiate ask for the max and allow them to work down

Staff Interview

Interview

I had to meet several people before receiving offer. They fly you in to interview you which is nice and not expected in this economy. Benefits offered are nice, and the process is not too lengthy.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Patent Attorney/Patent Prosecutor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

submit resume, phone interview, in-person interviews, offer, reply to offer
    some follow up regarding compensation, but little ability to negotiate
    ability to meet again with attorneys if desired
    lunch with several members of group

Interview Questions

• what clients were the most difficult to work with   1 Answer

firm seems unstable and has lost most of its cachet
    difficult work-life balance for patent attorneys
    a lot of turnover of attorneys
    leadership seemed poor
    uncertain if people who trained me would be around long

IT Service Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

Emailed the Monday following my Friday resume submission; called and spoke with contact who was very friendly and setup phone interview with hiring manager; she also asked about my salary requirements which I thought was a bit rude if not already supplied online; Phone interview (on Tuesday) lasted 15 minutes and manager was very rude; did not give a time when to expect a decision from them; very easy questions