Kingfisher Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Kingfisher Systems Interview Questions

1.8

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Kingfisher Systems (Alexandria, VA) in December 2010.

Interview

Initial phone interview, Kingfisher Vice President
    Met with Vice President (Kingfisher)
    Met with onsite supervisor from Kingfisher
    Met with Program Manager for the Prime contract holder (Mantech International)

Interview Questions

• Questions were very straight forward and not difficult based on my years of experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was a salary offered and I asked for and received an additional modest amount.

Junior IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Lejeune, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kingfisher Systems (Camp Lejeune, NC).

Interview

Various companies fall under the same contract. I chose this company for the benefits. The requirements are very basic in reality however the pay per skill ratio is off with all of the companies to include the contract owner (HP).

Interview Questions

• Clearance level is a big issue even though its not used.   Answer Question

Negotiation

N/A

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kingfisher Systems.

Interview

The interview and hiring process were quick as they were trying to fill a recently awarded contract. I was hired within the same week that I applied for the position.

Junior IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kingfisher Systems in November 2014.

Interview

Easy and very brief. It seemed like the recruiter was basically taking anyone that called to fill the spot. I got lucky. Once I was hired I had no orientation at all. I reported to work and was a bit lost for the first few weeks.

SOC Analyst - Tier I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Kingfisher Systems (Arlington, VA) in May 2014.

Interview

My interview was about a 45 minute technical phone interview with the PM and government lead on the project. The questions asked we're a little over that of an entry level position if you had no practical experience. The interview went great and a few days later I heard back from them with an offer.

Interview Questions

• What uses port 9100?   1 Answer
    • What ports do IRC communicate over?   1 Answer